Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Realization of being high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Captain K, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I've been thinking of this phenomena ever since a few seshes ago, I'm always thinking .. being HIGH is a personality. Like, some people .. have a high personality, but they don't know until their personality changes ... like .. when I'm high .. it's a temporary personality change for a few hours until I get back to Earth, and I was baked just thinking how this could be the key to the world. Sorry. I was baked and just kept on pondering about this. I don't know. Damn.
    :smoke:

2. I understand, I am alot wittier and out-going when high, as apposed to being reserved when not.

3. I'm more likely to be talkative when high but certainly not wittier. De herb messes with my vocabulary, even days afterwards.
    I do get what you mean, but I think of it as makinyou a kid.

That's what it's like for me. Thnk about it. If you go hikig andsaw some shit, you'd be like welll, oh isn't that cool. But when you're high, It is seen as being full of wonder....

4. no man when you're high weed makes you be yourself

"when you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself"

5. I hate it when people come up to me and go "D00D YER HIGH????" "aRE YOU HIGH DUDE?????"

It's like, no you fucking moron, state of mind...state of mind...

6. Me too :hello:

7. I feel much more in tune with myself and how I really am when I am high because it helps me see through the shit in my life and beyond the cloud of depression that I've struggled with for as long as I can remember. It gives me the ability to see the happy person inside beyond the stress and sadness and by doing that it helps me unlock that person even when I'm not high.

It really does reveal me to myself and the first time I realized what I could be living was when I was high and it was the greatest revelations of my life and totally helped me get back on track and be generally happy for the longest I had been in a long ass time.

8. It really is a state of mind. Everything just becomes so peaceful, and friendly. That's why I hate when I see gangster-like thugs who use Marijuana because they think it will make them that much more tough. Almost like they are the idiotic pricks who use Mary haha :smoke: . Anyway, it really does just make you in such a state of well-being that you feel connected with everything. For an example - If I'm driving through the country stoned, I feel like I'm somehow connected with nature while looking at the fields of corn and forests and (if there is one) the sunset, ect.