Real UFOs and disappearances with pics (& share a good story)

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by vd420, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Dude stop smoking that spider mite infested vinegar weed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Smoke spiders

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. This is a very interesting sighting.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I saw a UFO when I was in 3rd grade. My grandma lived next door to us. It was night-time and I was walking from her house to mine. I turned around and there were lights in a perfect circle floating above the area across the main road our street went out to. I could then see the lights highlighting the silhouette of the circular object they were coming from. It hovered there for a few moments, and quickly darted away.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've seen a Bigfoot as a youth and have had paranormal experiences my whole life so I'm very open minded.

never saw a UFO or an alien so I don’t have a story or pic (except for my alien cat)

There will always be fake reports and pictures. But those don't nullify all the incidents reported by not only civilians, but also military.

Thousands of people became believers in the 90's when a whole city, city officials, and even the governor of Phoenix Arizona
    Witnessed...

"The lights over Phoenix."

I've come to two conclusions:

1. We are being visited/observed/studied by more then one species of life from other planets (Although the "Greys" are most common)

2. I think the reason why they don't just "land-and-say-hi" is because of the following...

Humans are a seriously screwed up species. Would you land on a planet where the inhabitants are not only destroying each other but the planet itself?

If I was a highly advanced life form, I would avoid direct contact with such beings but I might use my highly advanced technology to snatch a few of these primitive humans up (and their weed of course) and plug my sensor in their bunghole so I could "read the data."

IMG_20180926_144511.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Everything that I have read about this case seemed legitimate. Abduction cases are often tragic. Makes me wonder why anyone would want to fake a case like this.. what would be the motivation when there just isn’t any real reward for a hoax?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I haven't seen any of my friends from Snowflake Arizona sense 1974.
    I have family that lives there , my sister said she has Travis Walton's phone number if I wanted to contact him .
    I didn't feel right about contacting him and asking questions about the abduction .
    He was one of my best friends before I joined the service ,,my sister said Travis doesn't go out much and is some what like a hermit .
    Which doesn't describe the Travis Walton I knew before the abduction.
    I guess it really changed everyone involved Travis , and Mike Rogers .
    I don't believe I knew anyone else on the slash crew ..

I was overseas when my mother was telling me about this, my mother said a month later a UFO hovered over a SnowFlake high school foot ball game for two minutes .
    This was somewhere around the end of 1975.
    When I got out of the Navy I didn't return to snowflake Arizona .

I never knew Travis or Mike Rogers to make up stories ..
    Never knew them of telling me or anyone else one lie .
    We were to busy fixing our cars …

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think that some of the ignorance and prejudice against people with these experiences are unfounded. The comments you saw earlier about “trailer trash” is a result of the fact that people who do blue collar jobs tend to be outdoors more than most urban dwellers. Of course this would improve the odds that they would be more likely to observe a ufo or be vulnerable to an abduction like your friend Travis. Personally, I would encourage you to reach out to him as a friend. I know he has done some speaking on this, but has also endured a lot of disbelief and harassment. I’m guessing an old friend who is open minded would be welcomed.

• Like Like x 1

9. I have seen some of the public speeches he has done on you tube , has to be terrible to have people constantly questioning you and your honest then trying to get the Hollywood out of the story

I will try to get Travis's home address and write him a letter , but I don't ever plan on questioning him about the abduction .
    Not trying to be offensive ,, just being blunt and really don't know how to say this any other way.
    Please don't be offended by what I am going to say ..

Travis doesn't owe me any explanations about what has happened in his life sense the last time I seen him .
    It would be BS to contact him just to question him or want to hear the event personally from him .
    I might contact him because he was one of my best teen age friends ., but I don't want to drag up the past to remind someone of what could be one of the most terrible events in their life's.

I hope you understand .

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Completely agree with you. Your just an old friend... he owes you nothing. Would be nice to reconnect with a friend. This was the root of my comment that people just don't fake this stuff, mostly just get heartache and detractors.

• Agree Agree x 1

11. It would be way cool to listen to my friends experience, but if bringing the subject up bothers my friend its not worth it to me .
    To me its not right to contact him just because I want to hear it from the horses mouth .

I understand what your saying and thank you for being adult about this .

I am not into lying , I don't know if I will contact Travis or not , I have to talk with my sister and see how travis is doing and go from there.
    My sister is friends with Travis x wife ..

12. I've had a number of what I could best presume to be extraterrestrial and UFO encounters, the majority when I was a kid and teenager. They seemed quite interested in me until I became an adult, then it seems they took off and left me alone, or they got better at making me forget. If interested I'll share the basics. Sharing too many details would be akin to writing a book (which I may do some day).

13. Would love to hear the short version... always interested!

14. The first potential encounter was around the age of two or three, really not sure how old I was. All I know is I couldn't talk very well but I seemed to have plenty going on in my brain and I was able to walk. I had an "invisible friend", but they weren't really invisible. They just liked to vanish when anyone was around other than me. We communicated telepathically and had all sorts of conversations. They stuck around for about a year it seemed, but it could have only been a few months. At that time in my life, I didn't really have a good concept of time. They were basically a white humanoid figure with no discernable features. Literally all white. Some would say it sounds like a ghost, but this was no ghost. Too intelligent and apparently able to manipulate the physical world. They saved me from drowning during that time.

The next major experience was around the age of six, the first known abduction in my life. I was staying at my babysitters house. The night in question, I woke up because I had to pee. I went and peed and on the way back to the bedroom I started hearing this very odd noise. The best I can put it into words, it was kind of a whirring noise mixed with transformer hum mixed with the wind through trees noises. I'm a naturally curious person and of course, this odd noise got me curious what was causing it. I started going through the house trying to locate it, but it was coming from outside. When I got into the living room, I noticed there was a lot of white light coming through ALL of the windows. The noise was seeming to get louder. I tried looking out the windows but saw nothing. It seemed to always be just outside of view. I tried looking out the kitchen window but I was too short. An idea came into my head to look out the front door. So, I walked over to it and opened it. There was a storm door that I left closed (and locked). I tried to see where the light and noise was coming from but I couldn't. It seemed to be coming from just out of sight. So, I opened the screen door and peeked outside and the light hit me and the next thing I know it was morning and I was outside. I felt very odd and sick for a week or so after. Somehow, the babysitter was still asleep. I had tried waking her up before looking out the door but she was out cold and still out cold the next morning. Later in my life, I used meditation and other methods to try to attempt to recover memories from that event, and I did. The memory recovered was of basically what many would call a flying saucer hovering about twenty feet off the ground about fifty feet from the door in the direction I was looking. The light and sound were coming from it. Another recovered memory from that event was me on a table with three big-headed grays looking at me. At the time of attempting to recover the memories, when this memory came up, I went into a full-blown panic attack that took hours to calm down. A lot of emotion tied to those memories. Some of the recovered ones I will not talk about here. Basically, it seemed like I was being experimented on. This event may be tied to my irrational deathly fear of needles. I almost would rather a doctor slit my arm open with a bucher knife to obtain blood than stick a needle in me.

The next major event, around the age of ten. I had just hit puberty. A series of abductions and sightings around this time. It could be related to the fact that around this time I loved sneaking out of the house after dark and staring up at the sky. A neighbor gave me a telescope after spotting me one night doing this after I explained to him why I was outside at two in the morning. One abduction seemed to have them take me to another planet, but it could have been implanted memories or who knows what. I just know "they" dropped me in some very strange woods near a very strange stream. All the trees were "too perfect" and "too straight". The water in the stream was crystal clear. The temperate was "perfect". After a few minutes of me observing this strange environment, I heard something coming up from behind me. I panicked and began to run. I kept running until I tripped and fell face first into the dirt. When I lifted my head, in front of me was "something". I think it was cut out of memory or something because what I remember was a void in a roughly humanoid shape. This entity conversed with me for a short time, then everything went black. Next thing I know I was at home in my bed, but I had dirt stains on my clothing, mainly my knees. Being a kid, I didn't think to save the dirt for later testing as an adult. I wish I did. During a period roughly between age ten and twelve, I had dozens of experiences. It was the most active time of my life that I'm aware of.

The next major one was as a teenager. As a teenager, I saw a lot of UFOs as well as one apparently secret government craft that I have never heard anyone talk about. Basically, a massive cigar-shaped weaponized craft clearly of human design. The only noise it made was the sound of massive transformers under heavy load. It flew right over my head at around three-hundred feet in altitude. It seemed to charge the air as it almost felt like getting near a static generator. I only saw it because I was working on a computer and needed a tool that was in the outside shed, so I went to fetch it and saw that thing. It was right after sunset but before it got dark. Concerning abductions as a teenager, I only recall one, where I saw a rather small disk-shaped craft hovering about a hundred feet in the air that was emitting a white cloud below it. The cloud made everything around it cold. If you can imagine dry ice fog but a lot thicker, kind of like that. It was also during my teenage years I was indirectly struck by lightning. It hurt and made me feel all tingly in my legs for a week. Ever since, it almost seems like lightning wants to strike me directly. I hunker down during thunderstorms. Better safe than sorry.

After I became an adult, the experiences seemed to all but vanish. I still see UFOs from time to time. Then there was the "impossible drive" where somehow I and another person in a car managed to cover twenty miles in about twenty minutes while only doing no more than ten miles per hour on a night that was foggier than I have ever seen in my entire life. The fog was so thick that at times we literally lost sight of the end of the car hood. I know how long it took due to looking at the clock and making a phone call right before the drive. It felt like it could be ET related, but really not sure. I just know the drive was impossible, yet somehow it happened.

For reasons unknown, I avoid going out alone at night any more than I have to and I avoid rural areas at night. I just have this weird feeling deep inside that if I venture too far outside at night by myself, I will have another experience and for some reason this is troubling. This is a very shortened summary and doesn't include all experiences, just the major ones. The details have been mostly left out to keep this post shorter. If anyone is still reading, I'm surprised lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. A very interesting story. I was wondering if you have ever discussed this with other family members? It seems common that these things run in families. Memories of even sightings seem to have a surreal quality to me and are often hard to explain to others. Writing it down may be good for you, even if it’s just a few pages, may help you to ground your experience into reality. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing your experience.

16. BTW, I noticed tonight on Amazon prime video a recently released documentary on Travis Walton’s experience.. separating the movie from his real experience, “Travis : The true story of Travis Walton.” Thought you might be interested.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Looked up the link ,, Hate to say this but how do I buy the DVD ?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Not sure how to purchase on DVD, but I watched it and is worth it. I have Amazon Prime, my main shopping portal. This is a recent release so thinking it should be available soon but is free on amazon prime. This documentary covers the history and interviews all the parties involved, Law enforcement and polygraph experts, plus examines the physical evidence at the site. Worth a watch.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I have amazon prime ,, I will watch the video when I can focus on the contents …

I watched a interview with James Gardener after the film Fire in the Sky had been made and been out for awhile .
    He wasn't trying to promote the movie IMO .
    He seemed to lean toward what had happened up on the mountains was the truth .
    Everyone but one person passed doing the lie detector tests .
    If I remember right they all did the lie detector test more then one time.
    and only one person results didn't really was questionable .
    Everyone results came up they were saying the truth ….
    This is what makes that event rare ,,,, how many people who claim to seen UFO's have had to do lie detector tests by the police several times and passed ?
    IN this case the whole slash crew could of been charged with murder if Travis didn't show up .
    They all would of been charged with filling a false police report if their lie detector test showed they were not being honest .

Personally I don't buy millions or even billions of people on this earth seeing UFO's and there not be some truth to their experiences .
    There are to many people who are professional and well known for their honesty that have seen UFO's .
    That said then there has to be some kind of truth to big foot too .

• Winner Winner x 1