Real UFOs and disappearances with pics (& share a good story)

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by vd420, Jun 2, 2018.

1. #1 vd420, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    I been into flying objects for a while ever since I had my first plane ride over the north atlantic ocean when I was 12 watching earth from the sky it felt unreal such giant metal bird can fly this many people almost like I didn't believe it until I experienced it. Ever sine I been into anything that flys specially ufos are just really something about them to me. Recently when I was playing Warthunder the game on steam I was learning to fly fighter planes and decided to look up some regular fighter tactics in typical dog fight came up with some great instructional videos that few people uploaded on youtube later I was reading on tactics in google and came up to page on air force regulations unidentified flying objects it really sorta shocked me in a way, when you see it is a concern for air force so I spent entire day reading on ufo incidents found few really crazy ones I'll just mention just few names and let you look it up. I would like to hear some story's like that based on real facts.

Missing January 7 1948 captain thomas F. Mantell age 25.

Missing November 23 1953 veteran first lieutenant Felix Eugene Moncla jr. age 26 and lieutenant R. R. Wilson age 22 acting as radar observer.

Missing 21 October 1974 Fredrick Valentich age 28.

There is many more like this. P_20180601_220609.jpg P_20180601_220626.jpg P_20180601_221001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Raises hand... Very slowly. I have been within 30 ft from one and observed it for about 3 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great but no pics no story... I would like some serious replies please.

4. Sorry for being born before cell phones. My experience was in 1971, and I planned to explain if I thought you were genuinely interested. Guess not......

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well anyone that's not so hurt by me and cares to join me on this interesting topic???

6. strange how its only uhmaricans, russians and their satellites(nato) only see this stuff

they no longer do medical expedients on russians the vodka screws the test results

much the same with weed in the states too

last time I was abducted the guard said to me (gesture)

we are to primitive to fuck with or even teach

but we might make great slaves

cheers/

• Like Like x 2
  7. I am interested. Please explain for the curious. You've already started to spill the beans. :popcorn:

Unless of course if you do not want to. That is totally up to you.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sure, In 1971 my husband (now deceased) was discharged from the Marine Corp. He was in avionics and work on helicopters. He loved planes and we had seen all the military air shows including the English Herriers that came out then. We moved to his hometown of Callahan Fl, across a pasture from his mother.

It was the Saturday closest to Halloween and I waited on porch for my husbands nieces to come trick or treating. The sky was clear, close to dusk but still plenty of light. Out of nowhere I got this strange feeling. The air seemed charged with electricity and every hair on my body stood up. I knew something was happening and called to my husband who came out to the porch. I could see that he felt it too, so we're looking around trying to figure out what was happening. The next thing was a flash of light and right at the top of a small pine tree in my front yard, a craft appeared. It was a metallic triangle about 30 ft to a side. The top had a small glass dome with multicolor portals that seemed to spin around the dome.

The light was suddenly more intense and it rose above the tree line and shot across the field to my mil house. My husband and I both dashed out of the house and watch as it hoovered over her house. Suddenly her whole house went black and stayed that way until a few minutes later the craft lifted off from above the house. It moved slowly at first and then zipped out of sight instantly.

• Like Like x 5
  9. The next day there was multiple questions in the Florida Times Union, the Jacksonville paper and close to Callahan. Other military people had seen this craft including some from the Naval air wing base in Jax. These people all knew aircraft and no explaination was ever offered.

10. #10 Robinthecook, Jun 2, 2018
    My husband had a history of missing time and "sleep walking", waking up in the woods with no idea how he got there. So if you are looking For a believer..... Raises hand.

P.S. The tree died as did several of my yard chickens within a few days....I'm no scientist but...?

• Like Like x 3
  11. #11 JohnnyEvergreen, Jun 2, 2018
    @Robinthecook

Wow, thank you for sharing. Do you think his avionics back ground had something to do with it? Resulting in him being of interest or do you think it was all merely by chance of luck(if you would call it that).

I remember reading an article of a man who use to wake up in the woods after wild dreams of being abducted by aliens. He spent a lot of his life drawing his encounters and even said he once made love with an extraterrestrial being after becoming conscious out in the middle of the forest directly after or during a dream of that specific nature(abduction).

How much is true I do not know...but his drawings were riveting none the less.

Muy Fascinante!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I think that the fascination with aircraft was possibly an effect of his earlier "blanked" experiences, but also to qualify that we were both good observers of the current military aircraft. I did not know about his experiences until after we were married when I was warned not to touch him unexpectedly when he was sleeping. I observed his nighttime fight or flight more than a few times when he would be instantly on his feet standing on the bed. He would not explain, but his mother told me about multiple times when he had turned up naked in the nearby woods. He would sometimes joke about it in a kind of sad way, but would not explore this in depth. He was troubled all of his life and plagued with weird occurrances... Died in suspicious circumstances in the woods in his late 30's.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thanks for the link, I have been fascinated since this happened and did a good bit of reading at the time. But in those days you just didn't tell this kind of stuff or people called you crazy. There was no internet to search and no groups online to join and share experiences. Who do you call? It was the days of limited resources. Guess that was why the "no pix... No story" pissed me off. There are lots of us still walking around experiences that were not supported in that culture. My husband was messed up, today they would call it PTSD. He was a brilliant man, high IQ and a very strange life.

• Like Like x 2
  14. All I will say is that I have seen things in the sky that I cannot explain. Amidst dozens of people.
    Broad daylight and nighttime.
    And not high on cannabis. Or anything else.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'd love to see a UFO or something like that.

• Like Like x 2
  16. They are out there if you even look. Since then I have seen multiple unexplained things in the sky, but nothing as earth shaking as that first experience. It changes your perception.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Right and usually most individuals that have a tendency to accumulate extraterrestrial activity have done so since they were young. There tends to always be weird circumstances in their lives and occurrences that are hard to explain.

They seem a bit odd at times, conflicted by something unknown and find it hard to digest at times making it difficult to disclose feelings and experiences of their agitations with others.

Luckily he had you to share his remaining years with. Someone who seems understanding. I am sorry to hear of his passing with it's untimely occurrence. Certainly sounds like a mysterious incedient indeed. May his soul rest in peace.

• Like Like x 1
  18. We all joke (semi-seriously) in my family about the alien blood in my children. My husband grew extra teeth after having his front teeth knocked out playing high school football. They took him to the dentist who said not to worry since he was growing another set... It just gets weirder, lol... Who would believe this? You have to live it I guess.

Btw thanks so much for your understanding... These kind of experiences marked our lives.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1