Real tiny white bugs under leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by theish1684, Nov 19, 2012.

1. They are under the leave of my clone I transplanted from soil to a dec bucket. They don't jump from what I've seen, just crawl around. There doesn't appear to be any leaf damage and the roots are growing well in the bucket. Are these a threat or not? I will attempt to get a pic when I get home from work. Any info would help!

2. Young spider mites. Yes they are bad. Crush them between your fingers.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

3. Ty...searched some more and that's what I determined. My room temp is constant 60-63 so that actually helps since they don't like the low temp. I will be getting some neem oil at the hydro store today after work and killin these fuck heads!

4. Good luck brotha

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

5. They dislike humidity as well. I recommend Azamax. I dont have mite problems anymore!

6. Got some captain jack dead bug brew, couldn't afford that right now at $60 a bottle although the guy at the hydro store said it works great. Sprayed her down right before lights out, only saw a couple bugs this morning but they didn't seem to be moving. Says to re apply in 3-5 days so we shall see. The good news is tht the roots are growing like crazy :)

7. Yeah dont forget the re-application. The eggs are not killed and they will hatch so gotta kill them then.

8. yup, gonna need multiple applications, don't get discouraged

are the eggs stuck to the bottom of the leaves like this?

http://www.optimara.com/doctoroptimara/diagnosis/white fly.jpg

that's whitefly, not spider mite. spider mite eggs are perfectly round little spheres, whitefly stick to the bottom of the leaf and look like beige seeds, slightly ovular

9. Look similar to that pic just much smaller almost can't see them move unless you really focus. The little black dots are poop im assuming :p

10. Sounds like thrip larva if theres black poop dots...azamax works great as foliar and soil drench..make sure to keep a strong fan blowing on them it helps keeps bugs away

11. I noticed one jump the other day so I'm guessin it'snot spider mites. The stuff I got is good for absolutely everything thrips, gnats, white flies, spider mites, leaf borers, etc. Ben three days so far and it made a huge difference. Tonight will be the second round of spraying so hopefully it'll work good again. The plant itself looks healthy and the lst stress that its taken its handling well. Leaves Perked up more and roots are growing like crazy

12. Get ready for battle !

However; all the advices above are 100% accurate. I pick Azamax if I have to pick one.

13. Forgot to update, no sign if them after 4-5 applications! I need to get azamax to have on hand that way i can just add it to the res. I'm lst'ing the shit out I my plant so spraying the under sides of leaves will be next to impossible if I need to again