Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real strain?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmOkiepokie, Jul 23, 2012.

1. According to my dealer the bud is Alaskan thunderfuck. Lol sounds fake but my dealer usually buys straight from the grower. it's really good bud though

2. It's real bud, it's also commonly known as Mexican dirt weed.

3. Haha this shit is so good

4. no its not, its a legitimate sstrainee

5. heard its really good, never tried it.

6. Na shit mate it was a joke :poke:

7. It's definitely a real strain but what he's trying to sell you is more than likely not ATF. From what I understand that strained very seasonal and is not very common and even those that were growing it regularly have since stopped. But I heard its some good shit though

8. It's a real strain, but the real name is matanooska thunderfuck. It's from Alaska, and was called by it's real name until the early 90's when people started calling it alaska thunderfuck instead. very dank strain though. enjoy :D

9. The name itself already sounds pretty dope I must say. Hahah