Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real Proof

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inu4ea, Feb 24, 2003.

1. YESTERDAY I RECALL READING ON SOMEONE'S MESSAGE A QUOTE THAT SAID "MAN MADE WHISKEY, GOD MADE POT, WHO DO YOU TRUST?" HERE IS MY RETORT OF PROOF TO THIS PERSON'S WISE WORDS...

"AND THE EARTH BROUGHT FORTH GRASS, AND HERB YIELDING SEED AFTER HIS KIND, AND THE TREE YIELDING FRUIT, WHOSE SEED WAS IN ITSELF, AFTER HIS KIND: AND GOD SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD." ----GENESIS 1:12

I'VE READ LOTS OF BEUTIFUL QUOTES FROM SOME OF YOU FELLOW SEASONS. JUST REMEMBER THAT THE MAD CANNOT EXPLAIN JUST AS THE SANE CANNOT COMPREHEND.

iNu4eA

2. sorry, i mistyped: i meant "man" not "mad"

inu4ea

3. eh?

im really deeeep

peace

4. ya dont have to be sorry mad,..i mean man. we's all able read stonerscript. :)
    peace

5. Using caps lock hurts the ears..

You are exactly right though.
    God give us food and plants for several purposes. man decides the way they are used.. He could have ment for the MJ plant to be used a medicine!

Who is the gov. to decide!

6. Already got him on that one, Bud, in another thread.

Gotta look after that boy constantly!:)

7. i agree 100%

8. yup, me too

peace

9. yepyep...Nothin really wrong with it. I try to explain to ppl that its barely worse than ciggeretes, and they tell me thats bullshit...Just cause what they see on TV...wish ppl wern't so gullable now adays..