Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real or Fake Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buttrock, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Me and my friends just bought some weed off a guy we kind of know. The thing is, it's nothing like the weed I'm use to and smells like K2. I may just be paranoid. It has a brownish color, a few stems, and no seeds (it is apparently Blueberry Kush, according to him).

In my area we usually only have reg (dirt weed pretty much), living in a rural area I'm only familiar with the green, seed-ridden low class stuff.

Again, I may be way over thinking. I had some not to good experiences with K2 and don't want to live that again.

[​IMG]

2. eeeehhhhhhh i wouldnt smoke that

3. Are those twigs... If so, you may not have marihuana there... Also, its 100% not marihuana. Throw it out and get your money back. Which will be unlikely since he will lie and play dumb since he did get away with selling it to you. Might have to take the blow with this one. But definitely throw it out, it's not weed.

4. lol that doesnt look like weed at all, but hey, you only live once ;)

5. Yea, that don't look like weed to me.

6. I have one rule, never buy grinded up weed. Ask for nugs.

Can't mix oregano with a danky ass nug.

7. Looks exactly like spice(aka: K2)

8. Thanks guys. Definitely isn't weed. Talking to the guy now... wonder how this will play out.

9. That is spice. May I ask how much u paid for that?

10. dude that looks like freaking hay wtf. dont smoke that for real. oh and also if you put it on your tounge and it numbs it its laced with coke, if it pops when you smoke it crack/cocain. it has the name crack for a reason.
    but i wouldnt smoke that crap, idk what k2 looks like and i will never smoke it. that stuff is bad for you and ill only do the real thing.

11. $20 lol. Not a huge loss if I can't get this guy to comply.

12. [quote name='"awdcivic"']dude that looks like freaking hay wtf. dont smoke that for real. oh and also if you put it on your tounge and it numbs it its laced with coke, if it pops when you smoke it crack/cocain. it has the name crack for a reason.
    but i wouldnt smoke that crap, idk what k2 looks like and i will never smoke it. that stuff is bad for you and ill only do the real thing.[/quote]

My IQ dropped after I read this.

13. Yo dude. That's not weed.

14. If that is marijuana, then I'm being ripped off...

15. There is nothing blueberry kush about that.

Shame on him for selling it but shame on you for buying it as Blueberry kush.

Even if you have never seen blueberry kush you should have had enough common sense to

know it looks and smells dank as fuck. If you have a funky feeling about somthing... chances are

You know somthing is up and when you know somthing is up most cases somthing is wrong.

16. That's spice or something.

17. dude if thats blueberry kush then real blueberry kush would be AAAAAAA++++++++ Blubeery kush dunno ifs its spice but i would definitly not smoke that man

18. he handed you that and said it was blueberry kush?

IDK if you smoked it yet, but don't; that is if you intended on smoking weed

19. Its far to inconsistent to look like real weed. It looks like someone went in their kitchen and grabbed all their herbs and spices and blended em up.

20. Always buy nugs, if you have ever grinded weed you know it won't look like that, but yeah just take the blow on this if the guy plays dumb. And stems from buds look different from twigs