Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real or fake RooR

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SixOneSix, May 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys. my friend wants to sell me a roor bong and im wondering if its real or not. sorry for fuzzy pics =/ when it comes to bongs im quite a newbie. =p
    thanks!:D

Attached Files:

2. There's a sticky under the bong section in the toking tools section on how to tell if they are fake or not check it out

3. Get more up close pics of the labor and downstem area of the bong like the lower half and does it have ice pinches and if so how many

4. No ice pinches

5. Looks fake to me, but I dont know roors that well. Check the toking tools forum and find the roor id thread.

6. The sticker looks small than normal. Looks fake but nice bong!

7. Would it be worth it for $70? The glass is pretty thick.

8. Yeah I did. But still could not tell so I decided tO create a thread :p

9. It's definitely fake, but that doesn't mean it's a bad piece. I'd say $70 is too much for it... $50 at the most.

10. Proly fake. Tell him 70 aint happenin, 40 is what you would Like to pay, 50 is the MAX amount you will pay, see if he will meet a middle-ground with you at 45$:cool:
    50 MAX though, cuz at least he can get an 8th with that, then wtf can he complain about:rolleyes:

Edit: Or go buy a half oz for around 150 and trade an 8th for it, basically get it free cuz u still got 3/8ths worth 50 each equaling ur 150:D