Real or fake Roor?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SativaOrIndica, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Fake. Trademark is supposed to be at the end of the logo, not at the beginning.

2. [quote name='"Blunt Ashez"']Fake. Trademark is supposed to be at the end of the logo, not at the beginning.[/quote]

True true true. Sorry man. Hope it was cheap lol

3. well WHAT is the difference between 200$ and 50$ piece? Can someone explain me? You won't get higher if you hit an expensive bong lol :D

Better save the money and buy some dankityy-dank

4. Its not about getting higher, we have good weed for that. More expensive bongs have percolators that function well, and diffuse the smoke, making it a lot smoother and more enjoyable. High end bongs are made with higher quality materials also, not cheap, weak China glass.

bongs are also a lot of fun to smoke out of, and if you have a quality piece that you can appreciate it makes it that much better :bongin:

edit: and I i say high end, im not talking about roor. I'm talking about scientific brands

5. this..

there are bongs made for high end marijuana users and they aren't just Roor and Illadelph. those are just 2 major ones. I have never cared about Roor. It looks like you have a fake one, but it still looks like a decent piece. be careful with that head though its a disaster waiting to happen

6. No need to be rude.

For the sake of argument, this is what it would look like flipped the other way:

[​IMG]

I am by no means an expert, but that still doesn't look like a typical ROOR to me.

7. that diffuser is gross