Real or Fake RooR help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chris54c, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Hey everyone i'm trying to purchase this RooR but i'm not sure if it's real or fake. Any help would be awesome thank you :)

Also i'm not sure if i posted this in the right section if not i'm sorry

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Who cares? You've bought it now. Just smoke it and stop worrying about showing off your Roor bong to your friends

• Like Like x 1
  3. show it off to regular stoners but glass fanatics will hate u if its fake i had a fake ass roor i knew it was fake because it was a mini bong and i had a real one broke both in the end expensive glass it as cracked up as people make it seem glass all breaks the same

4. Haven't bought it yet

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thing is i haven't bought it so i don't wanna pay real RooR price for a fake

6. thats true i would only spend 40$ on it max even if it is real cus of how dirty and used it looks if its fake id only offer around 20 lets see if a glass fanatic will see it on here

7. You'll get different opinions on rather it's real or not but there's only 1 way of knowing for sure. Take a picture of the squiggly line/signature and email roor. That odd design is actually supposed to be the glass blowers signature. Anyone other then roor would just be guessing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. get a TAG for the same quality and similar price, this roor looks fishy