Real or fake Rooor?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tc 420, Feb 2, 2013.

1. #1 Tc 420, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    I need help with this, roor. Is it real or fake.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. fake, lol at the pure glass box's in the background. should be an indication

3. cant see the downstem but it should be say ROOR on it and I don't really see that.

4. The downstem says roor on it

5. Can someone please help

6. Looks fake i believe. And do you not understand the concept of a fake? Just because the downstem says roor on it doesnt mean it was made by roor

7. i dont understand people and expensive glass

But if it hits good, you should be good OP. Shit im sure none of your friends could tell if its fake or not. So why would it matter. :smoke:

8. I'm sure even if it was fake it would hit better than everyones shit china percs around here. Thanks for the reply

• Like Like x 1
  9. weird i could've sworn the pic I originally commented on had a red sticker with no distinct downstem markings. the new pic looks more legit.

nvm you edited post after I posted my original post

10. [quote name='"Tc 420"']

I'm sure even if it was fake it would hit better than everyones shit china percs around here. Thanks for the reply[/quote]

Lol you realize if it is fake, it was probably mass produced in china by someone who makes fake bongs, thus making this one a china bong. Plus that downstem is pretty average, doesnt seem like it would hit that nicely honestly.

Plus a lot of people around here have some dope ass glass, so dont go hating because you dont like the replies your getting

11. #12 Tc 420, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    You must be the stupidest mother fucker ever. I haven't bought it yet, why would I be mad? The downstem is a standard roor diffused. And nope americanmade counterfit at the least. I wasn't talking about china glass on gc, but in my town .

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

12. I think its fake the downstem and bowl shouldn't be that angle, looks like your weed would fall out of the bowl trying to smoke it

13. Anyone else

14. Try the roor identification thread man.

15. ALL FAKE MAN LIKE SHIT lol

16. Sorry man but kind of looks fake... Joint looks a little sloppy IMO... If you haven't used it yet take it back and give umm hell just seen a guy on here last week or so get a fake and take it back and bitch enough to get your money back! Either way if it smokes good and you're happy with it don't worry about if its real or not!

17. Everything seems to match up to me. Could you give me a second opinion

18. I got it cheap too. Smokes like a fuckin champ. A fake roor is still a roor eh?

19. LOL No thats why they're FAKE