Real old school Jerome Baker?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brads day, Dec 28, 2012.

1. I've had this since 2001 and bought it as a JBD piece. It was stickered and purchased at a reputable glass dealer at mission beach in California. I was told at the time of purchase that it was one of their older pieces that had been on hold for a friend in the back of the shop but the guy just never came up with the money. It was the only JBD in the shop that wasn't stamped with the JBD or double bong logo. I've been told recently that it was fairly common for older pieces to not be badged in any way. From what I recall the sticker listed the production date as 1996. Is there anyway to verify the authenticity of the piece without emailing Jason Harris himself? Here are a few pics that I snapped. Sorry for the cleanliness, it's still in use.

Attached Files:

2. Sorry, only allowing one attachment at a time.

Attached Files:

3. Another pic

Attached Files:

4. Frog closeup

Attached Files:

5. Thick glass

Attached Files:

6. Whats with all old glass having that wack ass pattern on the top :confused:

7. That's what "work" was back when the boro scene was still picking up steam. Now a days there isn't such a need for work like that with the massive amounts of color available. Not to mention better fume techniques, cold-carving, etc. etc.