"REAL" Matanuska thunderfuck !!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Greencamoflaugh, Aug 9, 2010.

1. I'm happy to report that the original mtf is alive and yes, rare which is very sad. I only know of two people here in the palmer area that have the strain. my aunt, and the guy my aunt got it from. someone mentioned that the hells angels took possession of it back in the late 80's-early 90's when the dea started busting everyone. i can confirm that, it was an angel that blessed my aunt with it since she's a dear friend of his and in real need of a pain killing strain for her medical conditions. from what she told me, back before high times came to cook inlet and interviewed the main guy responsible for growing the strain, the strain was called valley weed or "guedo". the guy being interviewed spun the name "matanuska valley thunder fuck" and it took off from there altho it was cut down to matanuska thunder fuck.
    she had grown it for years as a kid herself, and the clones she's growing today have the same characterstics of the last. look for lanky branches that fork at the start of the base, not really spearing up like a typical cannabis plant. buds are roundish clusters (not spade shaped at all), rock hard when dry, and frosted white with trichomes.
    i'll see about getting some shots.

but to those mat-su farmers who are wondering/hoping if the mtf is still in the valley, look no further then lazy mountain, deep down wolverine road.

2. I am just starting to flower two moms. I got a pack of 5 and only 2 survived b/c of cold germ temps, but they both turned out to be females. :hello: I was kinda hoping for a male to make a batch of beans, but dont want to mess with the docs genetics prob safer to just order some more when i need them. I took 2 cutting off each mom also and have them rooting in the dome. Check out my thread for the progress of the clones and moms in flower. Matanuska Thunderfuck is the shit!!!:smoke: