real life!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the rainman!, Dec 31, 2001.

1. last night i cloned 3 dozen thundra and romulan,it took me 3hr to set everything up and clean up after ! but i could not sleep, as i layed there my wife said whats wrong? i replyed i am tired of all this shit takeing care of the plants and trying to hide them and not going places because of the plants and i stared out just wanting some better weed and next thing i know i got 163 plants growing, she look at me and said i love you ,i know your the smartist man i have every met,i think you well do the whats right for you! she kiss me and went to sleep ,i got up and came out to the computer and just said here thinking, she never ask me to do whats right for everyone in my family just me! but i think of the people around me and i know what would happen if i got busted! so my new years resolution, is to remain free ! by my med weeds as i need it, in small amounts and not lose one day of my life to growing or jail ,i cant watch my love ones go to jail so i can grow ,i destored all my plants this morning 163 ,14 strains ,i well not grow again! my wife and kids mean far more to me than any plant ever well ! and thats real life to me ,tazz11

2. i am sorry i dont know any med clubs,if i had a legal way to grow with out moveing away from my home state it may be all right but i have every thing in my life i want and jail time is not one of them! i have a full life in reaspect to what i want and i just cant go in to this new year thinking of the next buzz at the cost of my or my familys freedom!i am lucky and have lots of good hook ups here and have a easy time getting it when i need it!thank you for respecting my choice and i know i well miss growing all lot.i just cant see giveing up a day of my freedom for it.i just have to much to lose and i am a smart man and dont have to wait for something to go wrong to learn that!i reasonly had a very close call ,like a sherifs 10 ft from my grow room! yes, thats to close!!!!new york is not the place to test the laws and thats a fact .good luck tazz11

3. Rainman I am happy that you are thinking for your safety and the safety of those around you. I'm sorry that medical laws out in NY are so horrible. Hope you find a good solution for your problems, you take care and happy new year!
    If there's anything we can help you with let us know~

4. i know what your saying ,and yes, i have had to take twice the meds i did! and i may have signed my own death warrent! as of now, i am not doing good at all and cant get stable on my meds with out the weeds efects, so i am basical fuck! ive been to the er twice so far and havent smoked in three days,wish me luck, i think i have the same odds fliping a coin, maybe not, so its a shame i know, i am gifted grower and as it stands i well not grow again in my life time.i am taken so many meds i cant feel my hands and legs very well so i dont know how long i can stick around ,yes, this is a crash and burn ,and i know it,good luck,i am gald i got a chance to know some of you.

5. there is no doctor of death for me ,i my self hold what time i have left,and god well take me when its time,the end is under foot and i have about 700 pill on the shelf to my right ! when well this shit end! sorry ia m not good now tazz11

6. rainmain, so you can get medical marijuiana in the state of NY? Do they not allow you to grow your own medicine? That's not really right if they do offer it but do not allow you to grow. I know here in California if you have medical marijuana you can grow your own depending on the laws of the county. Myself am only going to have 2 plants so there will be no question about why I grow it. Even though I do have a prescription they can sztill harass you. I hope everything works out for you, it sounds like you really need the marijuana. Your decision to choose your family first is a very wise decision. Happy New Yeare

James

7. ny sucks man ,i am loseing badly i am crashing dude,m6y lips are sweld i cant talk well ,and i well will have to take the meds soon real soon my eyes are runing all the time ,i feel like shit man i feel like the tin man in the world of oz ,rustingjus t fucking rusting

8. i crashed bad last night ,i had to take my meds ,20min latter they back lashed and knocked me out for the night. i awoke this morning to my meds. i am depressed and sadend by my failure,but i well some day dare to fly again and to try to free my self from the gasp of this injury to my wings,time ,love and friends as i find here and on yahooka well give me a safe place to crash when i fail ,you are by far the finist people i have ever knowen,i thank you all for careing and i well try to over come the pains of this last battle and bring peace and good feeling to the sites for the days to come,i rest now and hope to see you all careing about the people that come here as falling angels,i well try again ,untill i fly once again free to wind and fast to the ink ,this is to be but a truning of a page in my life but i well remember you as you have caught me from my fall,thank you all ,good luck tazz11

9. ya rainman you sould not grow like that. just grow a little for your use. (and your wife) you sould only grow and sell if your not married and DONT HAVE KIDS because if you get caught, forget ABOUT you, how will your wife and kids go on man.

YOU SOULD ONLY GROW THAT MUCH AND SELL LARGE AMOUNTS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

10. I'm in tears now Rainman,LOTS of luv to you & Family.Wish I could do more than hold you in deep respect!!!!DAMN HERB LAWS!!! Rooooooll On!!

11. wow.... that just sucks...damn too bad yur not in Ca. wit me u could grow all u want

12. Actually dizzysavage you are wrong you can't grow all the plants you want out here! Depending on what county you live in, Alameda being one of the most lenient with 80-odd plants (they reduced to from 144 last year because 144 was unreasonable for personal use, like 81 at one time isn't!? hehe), you DO have limitations.
    Also as a sidenote...
    I have been reading dissapointedly that people in CA are being busted for growing medicinal or providing it, and here's the deal:
    People who are getting busted are trying to make a buck off selling medicinal to patients(or on the street market, masking themselves as medicinal providers with outdated or fake papers), thinking that the fact they're selling to patients gets them off the hook. Guess what - not the case! You can't make a profit off of medicinal here, there are laws that prevent it. I have seen 2 huge cases, one in Sonoma county and even one here in Alameda, where people get busted with way too many plants, and even with BOOKS showing their profits, neither case having legit proof they were providing to medical patients OR facilities like the OCBC or CHAMP... How dumb can you get!
    Also, if you exceed the plant limit even by ONE plant you can be busted, even with intent to sell. The people who get busted growing way more than they are alotted are giving the Prop 215 law (legalization of medicinal marijuana) sharp criticism throughout the COUNTRY - showing that even though it's legal for medical patients, there is still a "problem" regulating the growth & distribution of medicinal marijuana

Yes, California is great - my BF has medical for a very legit reason and he has the "luxury" of going to a bad part of Oakland to get weed. He got stopped by 2 suspicious people sitting in a car once, asking him odd questions he would not answer, and has been scared shitless since. Weed is still not federally legal for medicinal purposes and there has been talk that the Feds are watching everyone very closely within the circuits. Security has stepped up @ the clubs and I, a caregiver am not allowed in the club anymore. Phishhead has to show his ID to up to 3 different people before he's let in.
    It's about time to pick up some clones and memorize the Closet Cultivator and keep out of the clubs until the DEA backs off!
    I wish rainman would move out here so he could grow in "peace" (or at least less self-torment) and enjoy California's lovely weather, but I know he loves where he lives, and his tight community of friends! I just keep him in my heart and hope he is able to care

p.s. sorry i got sidetracked! the path to the legalization of marijuana is not an easy one and i get supafrustrated easily

13. HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY, MY GIRL JUST ASKED ME IF I AM GONNA QUIT SMOKIN BUD, I HAVENT ANSWERED HER LET I JUST KINDA FAKED LIKE I DIDANT HEAR HER I BEEN SMOKIN SINCE I WAS 12, I AM 16 NOW, DONT KNOW IF I CAN QUIT BUT I CAN CONTOLE IT SO DONT THINK THAT I CANT, WOULD U QUIT IF U HAD A BABY ON THE WAY? WELL SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME OUT E-MAIL ME AT THESTONER4206@AOL.COM OR KXDJ@AOL.COM
    THANKS FOR UR TIME, BYE :)

14. dude i dont sale at all thats just my smoke! i smoke 3+ oz's a mounth all year around my injurys dont just go on hold dude there a 24 /7 and its been 3 go on 4 year game with no end in sight lol!if i dont have the weed as a buffer i crash 2-3 times a mounth !so if i grow 3-5 plants they wouldnt hold me for long!i have been going to the best seeds i can find now and fuck the cost if they lock me up i am dead ether way!how many out there grow one plant a year LOL,heavy meds and a little dope or half way on the meds and over the top on the dope, well if they say i can have weed and they put me back on the meds i am dead before the years out dude ,i dont think that i know it!good luck tazz11

15. dont jesus make you feel good?

16. 16 with a baby god dam son?

17. waken bake this thread was practically 5 years old. Why did you bump this?

18. Actually that makes you one of the descriptors that we can not call you here. :rolleyes::rolleyes::smoke:

19. god damn i now see this is old FUCK YOU necro posters