real life story man.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wavybabylilcrazy, Sep 27, 2013.

1. so today during rush hour traffic my van stops in the middle of the intersection while turning. I was freaking the fuck out and totally caused a traffic jam. some guy came to the van and pushed it to the side of the road (lifesaver). I waited on the sidewalk for my friend and the guy that pushed my van yelled from across the street "MAAM WOULD YOU LIKE A COLD DRINK" lol

cold drink? how about a hot joint?

3. Thats crazy, I'd be so bummed if my ride broke down in traffic. Welcome to gc :cool:

4. Cool story sis

5. it was sooo crazy!! everyone honking flipping me off and zooming by I was like I'm gonna die.

6. lol i know people go crazy when something slows them down on the road...like chill people. whats the hurry

7. I've never had anything stop me , only dumb people will shit there and hit the horn all day and freak out....Fuck em, . when you gotta go pound em rear wheels down to the pavement . Too many people are sheep and wouldnt have a shit thing to know what to do if anything really happens to them 

8. Did you run out of gas? lol

9. Try to remember the worst thing to do if you break down in traffic is staying in your car. Get out and get on the sidewalk. Ive seen many people hurt in accidents because they chose to stay in there vehicle.

10. #11 CaliBudE, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    Your lucky that guy helped you,Why did the van breakdown ? Did you have it towed ? So did you take the beer ?

11. Sorry to hear about your van and thank you for sharing with us :]

For my birthday buy me a politician

12. yea ditch it and run like your on burn notice and a spy and shit and you got somewhere to go no matter what the fuck is up 

13. A lot of people have many different reasons to be in a hurry.. Haha

Sent from Godzilla

14. Shit happened to me at a stop light..heart almost stopped but then I just turned it back on lol.