Real Life stoner story - Cleaning my piece for the first time!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KinkySwitch, Dec 27, 2011.

1. I have now officially used my glass spoon enough to where I needed to clean it!

It's a color changing pipe and I've been mostly happy with it so far.

So far, I have smoked Moby Dick, Purple Magoo, Turantula, and Purple Urkle out of it!

=) I figured it was a milestone, and had to post.

Do you remember the first time you dirtied up your own peice enough to have to clean it?

2. Yeah, Cleaning your piece is important and should be done at intervals.

3. #3 Maharba, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    Yeah I was 6. Just fucking with you It was when I started 4 years ago I was 14 and I cleaned it like every two weeks I used to use that piece alot.lol

4. I would clean my old glass one hitter every day when I woke up, or right before bed. The first hit of the day should be a clean one.

Now that it got confiscated, i'm stuck with a metal hitter or my "frankenmarley" piece. Neither of which I clean, unless it's unclogging it with a pin. I can't bring myself to care anymore :(

5. Aww that's sad... Ewww metal one hitters I had one a long time ago.....it was my first pipe actually. I never got to get it back after i left it behind with some friends when I bailed out of the car and went to the hospital after getting so high my heart shot up to 180bpm and was skipping o.o''
    Then I had a little glass pipe after that, incandescent or w/e but never used it like at all not enough to even NOTICE residue on the bowl. I gave that away after I quit trying to smoke.
    Now that Im using every day, I have become very attached to this one pipe I got.. I think if I lost it and if i got a realy cheap metal champer pipe instead or some shit...I'd probably not care about it much.

6. Yeah, that's how i feel. My glass hitter was my best friend. It was named "pink" after the song by aerosmith ("Pink gets me high as a kite...") and it's color.

and the cops took her from me. they just took her and now she sits in an evidence locker, not living up to her full potential. how depressing... :(

7. Cleaning my glass pipe right now nothing like a fresh hit his name is mcfly it gets u flying.

8. Man I still have yet to name my new iguana I just adopted earlier this month.... I have another iguana that's 9 years old....her name is Baby.
    My pipe here that I've had for a little over a month now doesn't have a name either...

9. Are they green igunana? Is it a male or.female

10. The older one is Female.

The younger one is said to be male, but he's only about 10 months old and is the runt of the group I got him from.

Here's a pic of her:

[​IMG]

11. Whoa! that thing looks wicked!

12. That is beauitful I been thinking about getting one I breed bearded dragons. Does her colors come out in the summer?

13. Depends on temperature, humidity and lighting. I live in Washington, exposure to direct sunlight isn't really possible where I live. She's almost 10 years old, so her colors are darker and she's got more orange on her. Her vibrant, Juvinile colors are gone. She's well into adult hood

14. I havent cleaned my bowl for like 2 oz of smoking. i hate the smell of cleaning my bowl, just smells like resin asshole everywhere

15. ^^ ur smoking that resin asshole, that's why I clean mine every 2 weeks...not calling u a asshole lol just saying

16. Yea wait till u get that male around together his colors are gunna be amazing.