Real life ghost story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thirdeyempeazy, Mar 23, 2015.

1. #1 thirdeyempeazy, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Post your ghost encounters here, no fake stories please... And if theres already a thread for this then sorry!

So i was riding home on the school bus and i was having a conversation with my friend. He was sitting nearest to the window and i was looking at him and talking. My eyes began to drift to the corner of this big yellow house in the window behind my friend. I saw a patch of black and white and inside of that patch was a little girl with her hair over her face. It was as if only in that exact place was there no color. I stared at the girl until the bus drove out of distance. You expect that immediately after seeing this you would jump to tell the friend that you were talking to the entire bus ride home, but i didnt. It was odd, it was as if my mind was stopping me from telling him what i have just saw, after we were about a mile away from where i saw the ghost i finally felt freed from this weird curse and i told my friend, he laughed and was like "oh shit really!". It was one of the weirdest experiences in my life.

2. Bring back the minimum post rule!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Please don't spam the same post.

What grade are you in OP?

• Like Like x 2