Real Life GC

Discussion in 'General' started by OGKushBlazer, May 2, 2011.

1. Let's get a couple thousand members of GC to sell everything you own, take all of your money, and we'll buy a freaking island. Make our own laws, govern the shit ourselves, and smoke massive amounts of herb.

Everyone, go sell everything you own now!! Meet me back here tomorrow!

2. or go rape and pillage other places.

3. #63 Renegade Angel, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree. Make the city half and half and I'm in there :D

4. Blindly optimistic denizens mobbed in the city centre, reciting tired remarks, with the cynical smiling sourly as they stare down from their facade. All the while, our hopelessly depressed lurk through alleys, desperately hoping for a passerby to cast pity.

5. Wait.... we would have stoner cops? What the fuck would they do?

6. I hear BeerCity's almost defenseless.

7. i will be the full time mushroom cultivator

8. they sell cheap islands on craigslist just sayin.... i mean really cheap I saw one that was pretty much a small hill and the rest of the island was really land built on water like the ground was dock and structures built ontop the dock it be like in water world.

9. That... is... awesome. We could all band together and create Mary Jane, the utopia.

10. i would leave my life and move to Grass City.

11. wooah that was awsome...... I think I get it thats like all the types of people who post on here right.?

12. We, we.

13. We can all become sovereign and buy a chunk of land, and operate tax free. We'll have no tarriffs, attracting many traders.

14. We won't have cell phones.

We'll blow smoke signals :laughing:

15. We'll use dry trimmings and stems after they're washed in the hash process.

16. mandatory live music and dj sets every night

17. Im down. What if we really went through this and did this. Any rich stoners on lol.

18. It wouldn't simply be about who's, "rich," as money cannot buy everything. It would take a substantial amount of money, as well as a substantial amount of work put in by nearly every member of the community. If we did get things up and running, it would take the combined effort of the community to pitch in as much as possible to keep things running smoothly, and to help us become self-sufficient.

And, to whoever said bring more girls, I second, and third that. I can throw in a fourth, if needed. We'll never make it without decent population growth....

:D

19. im just sayin, there are some FINE women on here ;)