Real Life GC

Discussion in 'General' started by OGKushBlazer, May 2, 2011.

1. What if put together a real life Grasscity, with all the members in one place. We would have our own downtown that consists of Taco Bell, The Drug Store :smile:, and everything else in a stoner's dreams. We would have our own police force, government, and mayor. It would be a democracy with resident chosen laws. We could grow weed for everybody to share, with everybody contributing to the "garden". All helping out. We as a community would all light up at 4:20, no smoke would be wasted.

Anyone feel free to add on any ideas.

2. Lol! you would only need police force For the "Pandorian Boxers".

That's like the underground GC:D

3. There would be a huge drumcircle in the park, everything would be splashed in Day-Glo, and there would be a Nickolodean Universe.

4. Sounds like comunism.

5. Sounds like nice idea.

6. I think Charles Manson did this back in the 60's.

7. as long as i never have to do any work, and the GC government pays for everything, i'm in. tired of paying for all these americans to sit around on their asses.... it's my turn :D

8. dont forget the most important part.......FREE LOVIN BABY!!

whooo hooooo gc stoned orgy-town square every friday night!!!

9. #10 OGKushBlazer, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    If I were to become a multi-billionaire I'd start this city. We could all just be slackers. I'd buy everybody their own cars, suvs, trucks, and motorcycles. We'd all live in a big-ass building like the Burj Khalifa in Abu Dhabai. Shiit I'd even throw parties with KiD CuDi, Seth Rogen, and other famous potheads, and everyone's invited. We'd all be rollin' in our dream cars and living big baby! Haha, ahh, if only I had Bill Gates' $40,000,000,000.
    GC would be drinkin and smokin the best.

10. that's very appropriate, considering your name. :D

11. Sounds like communism.

12. My only request as mayor is, if there's a party, I better not be left out! :smoke:

13. Don't forget the abortion clinic, because no kids are allowed.

14. #15 OGKushBlazer, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We would have competive jobs to make it to the top, if you wanted to be good friends with the mayor, or get more money, you would have to work harder.

I'm just saying the slackers alone would atleast be driving a Benz.

15. #16 OGKushBlazer, May 2, 2011
    Good idea.

16. #17 FuckSteveHarvey, May 2, 2011
    Who said that's a bad thing?

17. We never really know because of widespread media suppression in most known communist places.

18. Sounds like an awesome idea

19. #20 FuckSteveHarvey, May 2, 2011
    Well in near near future I'll be purchasing land for a commune, it's a good thing IMO.