Real Life GC

Discussion in 'General' started by OGKushBlazer, May 2, 2011.

1. David Koresh would still be alive if he'd just started a little tv station. Keep that in mind. Gandhi got the British out of India that way.

2. Okay, in addition to a Drug Store, the city needs a restaurant that specializes in cannabis cuisine, and a bakery that does sweet edibles. Maybe BadKittySmiles could take care of those, her posts about cannabis food are always epic. :D

3. and dancing hores on every street that give out free weed, sex and munchies, damnnn that sounds good

4. whos gonna stop the trolls?

5. So many stoners concentrated in one area, nothing would get done lol

6. Sounds alot like a rainbow gathering :p The trolls would guard the gates of the city and coerce people for keg money.

7. Damn this thread is making me trip the fuck out.

8. Let me make this clear, it will be a capitalist society.

9. #29 OGKushBlazer, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Love it man, love it.

10. #30 OGKushBlazer, May 2, 2011
    The Police force, you only get three strikes and your out for good. To make up for that missing person we will vote new people in. We will work in unity.

11. #31 OGKushBlazer, May 2, 2011
    How's that?

12. Oooo can i run the bakery!!! That's my dream im really good at baking :) I'll drive around in a truck and deliver my tasty treats! Lol

13. IDK I'm just picturing this actually happening and all this stuff you guys are saying is like real. I know you guys are just making a story but I actually think this would be really cool to do. Someone should make a Grasscity video game or something.

14. #34 RobzzzTeee, May 2, 2011
    ill be the guy who checks if the weed is good or not, it requires ALOT of smoking to deliver results though :smoke:

15. #35 OGKushBlazer, May 3, 2011
    Make me some magical brownies first and we'll see.

16. #36 OGKushBlazer, May 3, 2011
    Yeah it would be sick.

17. the only bad thing is there would only be like 11 chicks. haha

18. Roakysoap counts as like 10 by herself.

19. how is that? makes no sense. and you destroyed the spelling.

she would be getting slammed by like 20 dudes everyday though. ha

first dibs fa sho. :D

20. Really, she's that hott? Damn I mean I knew she was hott, but I didn't know it was to that extent.