Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real Leaf Herbs VS Tobacco

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dastonerboii, Aug 10, 2018.

1. #1 dastonerboii, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Hi,

I'm fairly new here and just wanted to shoot out a question straight away. Now I've been looking for something alternative to smoke with and couple of friends told me about this real leaf thing which sell tobacco substitutes that are like herbal blends. Idk. Has anyone tried this provider and if so what was your experience. I'm facinated by these type of products and would like your honest review if possible.

Thank you!

2. Are you smoking tobacco for the nicotine?

If you are, smoking anything else isn't going to cut it for ya.

If ya wanna smoke, smoke weed. Don't experiment with "herbal blends". There is no way to know what you're smoking. May as well get herbal tea and try smoking that. Will get same effect. cough cough choke spit, ewww

Keep it simple!

Oh ya, smoking is bad for ya anyways, quit that shit and have a puff