Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

********* real g13 ************

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by josefxrebelious, Apr 29, 2010.

1. #1 josefxrebelious, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    Nah not grown here, actually the pound had the university of washington sticker on the back hahaha dunno if it was a hoax or the real thing but either way fucking amazing.

your fingers get so sticky from breaking it apart that you cant break it up, you need some scissors, dont think about washing your hands cause you need to scrub to get the stickyness off your fingers, i broke up a blunt and i was like spiderman hahaha

sorry the pic was taken with a camera phone, and the pic still has me an awe but so much more beauty when its held up in the sunlight, definitely a jaw dropper

you can get 10 people high off a blunt no joke its so damn potent, smells so bad this is definitely some lil wayne shit

im so thankful i got to try this strain, its a legend and in northwest indiana who would of thought? haha

the high is amazing, its a very energetic talkative one, almost as if you were geeked out, i was standing outside of work smoking a cigarette after a bowl and the wind was blowing and for some reason i noticed my body flopping around like the wind was pushing me haha i was like damn

i cant tell you enough how potent it is and how damn high you get off it

this is definitely a strain im gonna remember, #1 in my book so far, 2nd being trainwreck..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. all i see is leaves

3. man if it's that good dont break that shit up with your fingers! nice shit nontheless

4. Was gonna say this lol

5. that OG kush needs an OG trimming

EDIT: its still beautiful tho :)

6. ^^ what he said, that's almost pure THC sticking to your hands, also if it's really good then a blunt seems like a waste, I'd suggest smoking bowls since it doesn't take a blunt to get you high, and a bong results in more efficient delivery of THC. JUst a suggestion, you're free to smoke it however you'd like.

On another note, I am profoundly jealous of your marijuana, and I hope you enjoy it.

7. nice leafy bud and lol @ lil wayne how it lil wayne shit if hes in jail right now haha i hope he stays in there for a while

but neverless good buds i cant wait till i get off papers so i can smoke again:D

8. Beautiful stuff man but like the other people it needs some trimming. How does it taste?

P.S. Lil wayne shit? how bout biggie smalls shit. That cough syrup drinking little fake should never be associated with blunts.

9. yeah its leafy but if you look closely inside is nothing but pure thc when you get to the buds, like unwrapping a peice of candy

everyone mentions the leaves, but the leaves are no joke, actually like a bonus.

ive only been rollin j's and smokin it outta bowls, im not even exaggerating, i smoke everyday and all it takes is one hit to feel it.

id invite you to come see it personally if you want =p

10. oh i didnt say the leaves werent of optimum useage, i just like nugs by themselves and trimming in its own accord....both are completely functioning THC cargos

11. #11 josefxrebelious, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    peeled it open =p

12. That looks amazing sir. How much stuff like that run you?

13. lol wtf? seriously? trim all those leaves off and make some hash. about the really sticky part.. sounds like it wasn't cure long enough and the glands haven't matured. once you trim them up, if they are dry put it in jars.

14. Currently Active Users Jerking To This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
    josefxrebelious, Hefner PBN, NY Purple Haze, Electus Unus, TripleDs, slacknsurf420

15. looks like the g-13 i picked up in the the southwest burbs of chicago. & use a grinder man u get tons of kief from this shit

16. nah its just that potent, this was only taken with a 3MP camera, nothing fancy, im not a photographer.. no matter who ive had try this shit, they say its the best they've ever had. the stickyness is the incredible amount of tricomes, my guy bagged out a qp in front of me and he grabbed a medium sized book with his 4 fingers, not even gripping it just set his hand down and picked it up and it was stuck to his fingers

it was 400 for the o

17. That bud you're holding looks like a bunch of trich filled leaves, what's up with that :confused:....Like I don't see any actual weed, the pics make it look great, but I don't know if it's gonna taste very good.....I don't know how sure I'd be that it's real g13 you're pretty much at the mercy of the growers word passed down all the way to your dealer since you didn't grow it yourself.

and FYI....UW does not grow weed...sorry to shit in your house like that but...the only rumored university that grows weed in washington I've heard of has been Seattle U. Without seeing the lab myself...I doubt even that's true.

18. but if they grew medicinal marijuana there would they tell anyone?
    washington is one of the states closest to legalization, theres people out in the streets with petitions, collecting signatures, marijuana news is in the paper daily.

the university stuff couldve been bull idc about all that it just made it a bit more cooler, he said the slang name for the university was "udub" i forgot which one that was but like i said it wouldent matter to me if it was grown in my asscrack, its so fire..

ill post more pics later, i dont wanna break it apart its so beautiful, im sure theres tons of buds if i get into that sticky ass 10.4 nug in the 1st pic u saw

19. i love when smokers think they know more than the growers. :laughing:

20. fly down here smoke a bowl of this shit and you would shut up quick =p

you literally wake up drunk or feeling like you just blacked out on some tequila