"real" dreams..... real stupid haha

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Dec 26, 2005.

1. well last night i had one of those dreams where i thought it was real but it wasnt like scary real or meaningful real, it was just kinda dumb... well in this dream i was in a rehab/prison and the gaurds were robot lookin dudes like from halo... whenever i was in rehab i was in this super high class building with white walls n shit, but whenever i had to do the prison shit they had me locked in a basement (which had the same shape as my basement, minus the contents).... well anyway, i was locked in there with nicholas cage and his family haha... and like for some reason me n nicholas cage relocated to the garage but then he kept actin like we couldnt get back into the basement to see his family, meanwhile the door opened n closed n he was bein all dramatic about it n i was like "dude, look, it opens" n he kept babblin about how the gaurds would kill us if we went over so i went over anyway cuz his wife was kinda hot and this gaurd came down, so i hid behind a punchin bag n then killed the gaurd with a metal pole when he walked by with 1 shot, even though he was a huge robot, then went back over to where nicholas cage was n he had concocted a plan to escape that was so complicated n i was jus kinda like "dude, why dont we just open the garage door it aint even locked but he described why it was dangerous, then we went over to where his family was n they were like digging a tunnel n i kept yelling "just go out the fuckin garage door theres no gaurds out there or anything" but nobody would listen, and then nicholas cage died suddenly and his wife didnt even care she jus walked over to me n started takin off my pants :hello: haha and then i fuckin wokeup, god damnit, this post was really long and really stupid, kinda like my dream, so now you too can suffer, hey wat do you expect though, its 9am and nobody is awake yet, and i'm stoneded

2. In my profession opinion.... your ass is crazy as shit!!!!!

jk

3. sounds like a beauty. its not often you can remember a dream with such detail, especially one so meaningfull... :p

4. awesome, i met nicholas cage a while back, he sucks

5. i met jesus one time in an astral projection after eating 1200mg's of dxm and smoking a joint of dank, i jus laid on my floor n closed my eyes and drifted away, it was crazy but jesus stole my weed cuz he rolled a blunt n we smoked but when i wokeup my weed was gone

it was fucked up

6. yeah, i fucking love that shit, i remember smoking two eigth bluns with my old hookup one night, and then eating some shrooms, driving home quick, andlying in my room, and then i like, half fell alseep listening to teh wall, and had this journey where i was walkuing through a forest where the trees were made of mercury, you know, that shiny shit, and i found this lake, and i walked on the water, and in the middle of the lake there was this astral cannon, and this little gnome was out there and he told me i had to go, so i got in the cannon and the nest thing i know i was flying through space and shit, and then i had a coversation with the planet earth, adn when i woke up in the morning i was standing up leaning my face against the window. one of the best trips ive ever been on. mad props to dreams and shit, they rock.

7. i love drug dreams, they are always so damn intense, altho stupid

8. I jus had a crazy dream before wakin up this morning.

I went to my ol hookup's house down the street. This is reality right now he left for a 'month' and we havent seen him in atleast 3 months.

Now my dream..

Im walkin down the street and hit his house and he's there but his buddy ive never seen before is selling. I ask for a twenty and he hands me a bag which has about a nick in it. AND HALF FUCKING BURNT INCENSE STICKS filling the rest of the bag up. While this happened abuot 3 other dudes i know come to the same house from different directions and shit all coming to get bud and i know these poeple dont know my guy.

So i woke up after that and started thinking, HALF BURNT INCENSE STICKS??????

9. Dreams you can distinquish from real life are called lucid dreams, most people have 2 maybe 3 in their entire lifetime.