Real Bonehead of Newbie Mistake

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wchancey, Apr 3, 2019.

1. I have 2 tents in the same room on different light schedules one is in flower so , before lights out I wrap it up in black plastic to keep out any outer light.
    I am in week 8 of flower with Gorilla Glue was really excited first grow under new HGL 550v2.

The tent is on automatic timer and I wrap it up about 10 mins. before lights out every night. , well sometime within the last few days I must have accidentally turned the timer off my Gorilla Glue that I have been going to sleep and dreaming about has started re-vegging , I left the lights on 24 hours for a few nights in a row not sure how many the plastics works so well I could not tell the lights very on until it was obvious that the plants had started to regrow and I started looking for a reason and found the screw up.I

How bad am I screwed should I go ahead and chop it now , I am unsure if it has stopped increasing potency and is just getting now the new growth has some trichs but not many.

On the other hand the other tent is for autoflowers and it is doing great , the two tents are an experiment to see which I like growing better photos or autos , after this mistake I am thinking about dumping the tents and using the whole room for autos and running a perpetual grow , it is working in a 4x4 tent fight now..

If I find a good source of auto seeds that is easy to deal with that's the plan.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. It started revegging thats okay no biggie.. u just got a bigger plant to deal with now.. just put her back into flower.. place her back under 12/12 lighting and the cycle continues..

Vegging outside the flower tent
    Vegging outside the flower tent