Ready to switch to flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jillielover, Oct 12, 2004.

1. I am wondering, I think my plant is about ready to swtich to flowering..... What are some good indications that it is ready to be flowered? Also, when I'm ready to put it to flower, what are the exact steps I follow to accomplish this? Thank you very much!

2. You can switch to flowering whenever you want really.. however the smaller the plant is when it is switched the less you will yield during harvest time.. Normally about 4 weeks will be sufficient although vegging more will add to your final yield..

Now to switch to flowering you simply put them under a 12/12 lighting schedule (12 hours on/12 hours off) this will cue the plant to start producing flowers.. what type of light are you using out of curiosity?

Hope this helps ya

peace

-spliff :D

3. I'm using cfl's of course, NOOBIE i am. Just with any kind of guess, about how tall would the plant need to be to get a solid half ounce or more in dried bud?

4. with just fluoros..i'd try to get it somewhere around 26 inches when its finished flowering. You may get more yield..but all depends on many factors.

5. One 400w light will comfortably bud 4 plants yeilding a minimum of 1oz(dry) per plant. Thats dependant on your setup [ feed / temp / strain / growroom ]

After a few crops experience you may even increase yeilds [ though marginal ]