Ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheNoob, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Just wondering if this plant is ready for harvest this is my first time ever growing and all the leaves are yellowing and shriveling but the trichromes appear to have no amber a good chunk of the hairs are brown now. I am using a 450w led and a 300w in the tent with good airflow just hit week 7 of flower yesterday and dealing with root aphids last couple weeks. I think the buds are kind of small. I'd love to hear some advice from the experts if this plant is ready to harvest or still has a bit to go

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Going by the looks of the plant it won't be doing much more at this point, but your trichomes are still mostly clear so it's too early to harvest, wait at least a week or two until they get mostly cloudy before harvesting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Fuck that's ready dude.. enjoy :love-m3j:
    Dry it on the stalk for a few days in a dry area.
    You can leave the leaves on and clip em off later when they're dry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Give it another week, flush with straight water, and youll be good to go. Nice colors.

5. Thanks for the advice I got another plant in there with different genetics too both are random bagseed out of crap it has even more white hairs and the trichrome pictures look about the same but the whole plant is dying it was looking nice and purple leaves purple in the buds too has a fruity smell I snipped a small bud a week ago dryed ot smoked last night and it destroyed me and one other person smoking half a joint like the best I have tested and most potent I was really surprised it's still in the tent bud not noticing any growth most of the leaves are fried dry crispy falling apart I'm thinking from root aphids eating the roots off pistils are still slowly browning. Mainly that sample I took and smoked is why I am asking if its ready because the one I'm posting looks slightly further into flower. The pictures are from zoom on my phone and too me a beginner they look mostly cloudy unless cloudy is just the super white patches in the pics thought it was just bad quality focus.

6. Tried a little sample off each of them cut from last week and the one plant is a destroyer of worlds flavour smell and high wise but looks less finished then this one I do agree its smokeable right now but I just want it to be the maximum potential it can be!

7. I started flushing last week start of week 6 I think I may have started a bit too early but I have to agree for bagseed the amount of trichromes and smell and colours have blown away my expectations couldn't be happier the other plant has way more purple and smells fruity and this one smells skunky. I have been reading and I may try to re veg these 2 plants after harvesting most of the bud sites and top half and start finding a way to deal with the root aphids I have been fighting last couple weeks

8. It is better to wait another week.

• Like Like x 1