Ready to harvest? Pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by realrocker00, Jun 29, 2012.

1. #1 realrocker00, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Hey guys, this is my first grow, and i'm not sure when to harvest. I know I need to really use a 30-100x magnifier to tell accurately, however, I ordered one on amazon.com and it hasn't arrived yet. Here are some recent pics of my baby. :smoke:

(Yes, I am aware that she has some type of deficiency, but it has been getting better since I flushed, and pulled off some of the dead leaves. I figured it's far enough along to not worry about.)

I rescued her from a friend of mine that was running out of space for her after a couple months. Since I have had her, she has been growing under 2 42 watt floro tubes 6500k, and a total of 220 real watts of cfls (2700k). I have stopped counting the days she has been in veg, but it has been a really long time.. at least 12 weeks. This is probably because of the stress and burns she experienced before I had her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks like u still got the white pistils going on there.

Take a close look when u get your scope but for me just from looking at your pics, u may wanna just wait a lil longer untill them hairs go browny/orange and start to receed back into the buds :)

3. Feed it nutes and it should respond. Apply at full strength. It should respond within a day or two.

4. Thanks to both of you^ :)

feed it with nutes? I thought I was supposed to stop with the nutes because it was so soon to harvest? If i've still got a while tho, I'll put some fox farm tiger bloom on her asap!

5. Just clipped a popcorn nug to try it out, quick drying it over a light in my grow room, ill let you guys know how it turns out!

6. did u die? lol the popcorn nugs from the lower of the plant wont taste anything like the top part as it wont get the light it needs but if its good then u know the rest will be great

7. Too many white pistils, not ready.. Never sample, not worth it.

8. Been away from my computer for a few days. The popcorn nug was alright, but I think it can be a lot better if I give it a couple more weeks.