Ready to Harvest or Not?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SativaBleu, Sep 4, 2018.

1. she is been flowering since july 10
    So about 8 weeks old today

D303FC6B-A40B-461A-83FC-CFAB5285C51D.jpeg D9AFDC77-59F6-476E-A067-53F6F409258B.jpeg F00ABB5C-043A-46B7-B91E-7121F1E00A79.jpeg 66D9B20F-3A09-44CA-BB91-C90F8BDE9B61.jpeg 7B4D9885-D0F2-4E66-8A0B-71B08F7D88E4.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. 8 weeks from when you flipped the lights or when they started showing pistils

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here are two pictures from July 24th. She is clearly mature with little bud sites showing. She definitely had pistils on july 10.

899E7E19-9274-4BA7-B0DC-6D3EEA12548C.jpeg CDBFED8D-80AF-4E44-B675-5A9FC88EECCC.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. also, they have been on 12/12 cycle even before showing signs of pistils. They never saw any other light cycle other than 12/12 or 13/11 now late in flowering stage

• Like Like x 1
  5. They look close to me. Have you checked the trichs? Bud size though, seems small. But that could be most likely due to the N Tox.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. she's never been posioned? what is n tox?

I checked her trichomes. they are not milky. her buds are very dense though. like hard rocks.

7. N tox is nitrogen toxicity. Waxy looking dark green almost blue leaves. It's a dead giveaway. Too much nitrogen causes a plant to not be able to absorb certain nutes, reducing bud size. If you don't have milky trichs and they are still clear, they aren't ready. Most pistils are browned and starting to recede, but possibly could have premature pistil Browning if you have temp issues or the light could be burning them. How long of flowering strain is this?

8. this is a pic of Blueberry ghost OG. fully grown by professionals.
    if green almost blue leaf color is a sign of deficiency, than these guys surely fucked up with this grow

[​IMG]

I think I may even wait for her to turn purple/blue like that on top.
    my plants did not have any posion issues bro. they are in organic soil and i only gave them extreme bloomz once and that was half the 'recommended' dosage

the reason why she has small bud sites is because I did not give her any vegetation time. she went from seedling to 12/12 without any time of vegeation in between
    so if you are giving your plant this xtra time, that explains why you may have bigger buds. not because my blueberry girl is showing you a tone of blue in her leaf.

9. here you go chief. check out another growers pic of the same strain. fully done. compare the dark green to mine
    Strain-Gallery: Blueberry Ghost OG (Original Sensible Seeds) PIC #06111773563278691 by greyfox

10. Well, I'm not gonna get into color changes and deficiencies and so forth. The professional grown plant leaves look green going purple. Not like yours. The pics in the link provided are a healthy darker green . Not like yours. Not saying you did anything wrong. Just that your plant is exhibiting all the signs of an N tox. Every time you post anything. And someone isn't blowing roses up your ass, you take offense. If you don't want advice and take the criticisms, please don't post. It bothers me when I offer up advice trying to help and have to decipher from minimal info given, and then get an attitude. But good luck to ya.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. if you are referring to the yellow parts of some leafs as one of your signs that my girl is posioned, that is burn marks from water drops
    I spray them often and they leave blemishes

the rest of what you are saying is none of my concern. and I thank you for your time

12. I was ignoring the leaf splash. I was looking at the size of the buds in comparison to the time frame of flower, overall color of the plants leaves and stems etc, the clawing and the very waxy looking appearance. Based on the zero info given other than they have been flowering for 8 weeks I based my assumption. I may be wrong and I may not be. But next time, offer up a little more than generic info so people do not have to fish for info to try and help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. my friend please do not bring anything to a personal level. i am trying to avoid just that. lets just keep it about the plants. I dont think I am neither a problem or a solution to you in your life anyways so please do not stress about it

where is the clawing if I may ask?

14. I am seriously considering removing all 6-8 top buds (just the tip of colas) and see how the bottoms react

15. Sounds like a fun experiment.
    Keep us posted.

16. What do you feed your plants other than them growing in your organic soil?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. there is a picture of the product in two of the pictures. extreme bloomz. I gave her that once. also i remember giving her some table sugar, tiny amount mixed in her water, also gave her this very early in vegetation a few times.

18. Sorry for being an ass. I can get riled up pretty easy and get out of line. But, to the point at hand. I circled what I would classify as clawing. Like I said, I was trying to help. I have harvested a plant in stages. Top was done so I cut it. lower canopy got denser and packed on a little more size in a couple weeks. If your trichs aren't cloudy and only clear, I'm not sure there would be any active thc to get you high. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1