Ready to cut?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jdevil33, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Is the main cola ready? I have more photos if need be. Image1529465385.165130.jpg Image1529465406.395821.jpg Image1529465417.948752.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The strain is AUTOFLOWER CHEESE BY CANUK seeds

3. get some other opinions but it looks done to me simply because I don't see any white hairs on it.
    The leaves look pretty green though, are you flushing it or is it organic?

4. Shes pretty frosty, and fox tailing a bit. I'd say shes done I dont see many hairs.

The "main cola" looks kinda small tho. Did you train her at all?

• Like Like x 1
  5. seems about ready to me, grab a magnifying glass if you’ve got one and check the “fuzz” for milky colors, looks great

6. Also, the lower buds are very very far from being done..

Thats probably a sign to wait till the 12 week mark tbh. You can see a lower bud in the back and its almost all hairs.

7. Judging by pic #1 you might have spider mites too. That could just be a hair, but you should inspect your plant. U dont wanna be smoking bugs

8. If you’ve got more pictures that’d help a ton, we need to see all parts of the plant to know!

9. I don’t think those are spider mites, they’d be more beige with webbing

10. With the info i gave does it help? Day 90 from seed strain is auto cheese

11. The main bud is a lot more mature than the rest of the plant

12. I’ve been flushing for two or three weeks

13. hmm... mine usually yellow up more than that. However, I use a flushing agent which I think works by creating lockout conditions but really don't know.

14. Is the main bud ready or near?

15. #19 HarveyHarvester, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Like I said, it looks finished to me based on the pistils (or lack thereof) but the best way to tell is with a microscope on the trichomes.

I would probably quick-dry a sample and if it snap, crackle, pops when burning or leaves a thick, black ash it needs flushing more.
    It will likely taste like crap drying it in the oven like that but will give you an idea of the potency.

16. Will do man thanks for helping me out. Lot of people these days who don’t

• Like Like x 1