Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ready for the weekend, on wednesday! (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pjvoc7290, Dec 18, 2008.

1. well im pretty much ready for the weekend to start tonight, theres supposed to be an ice storm tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I can start the weekend tomorrow!!! Just picked up a couple oz's of mids for 200 and some beans to help me smoke it all up :D

Now for pics
    mids n bluntsss
    [​IMG]

Rollllllllllllllllllllls!

bart simpsons anyone?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Transformers and blue ninja turtles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

talk it up boys :smoking:

2. lol nice dude i thoroughly enjoyed the pictures of the gummy monsters. Whats your first shirt say in the first picture?

3. There was a thread in pandoras box talking about those oddly shaped bart simpsons and tranformer beans, saying they werent mdma they were some crazy chemical that produces effects similar to mdma and they are terrible for you. Do a search or i will just for you.

4. #5 wraughbit, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
    you should try to get some better pictures of those buds.

5. well, personally, ive taken the transformers before, they are very good, a close source told me they are 95% pure and I believed it, i havent yet taken a bart, but after reading this, it makes me wonder, but my buddies have taken em so I'm not too worried, i got my trusty testing kit so ill post up what I find when i get my lazy ass around to test em, thanks for the warning though guys, good looking out! :wave:

oh and my shirt is from the "unforgivable" video series on youtube, funny shit lol

6. dude you got like all of the bunk pills going around. idk if the ones you have are bunk buth the bart simpsons and the transformers i heard are no good. usually they are the ones with the shape instead of just a circle

7. hahahahah, i dunno but these arent bunk :hello: those ninja turtles do the job my friend

8. just rolled a grape swisher with some afgoo full melt hash in it...

idk much about thizz...so ill leave it to the resident thizzle heads.

9. i aint no thiz head, but a blunt of that shit sounds lovely right about now

10. bro just walked in..about to blaze it up:D:smoking:

11. tight let me know how it burns :D

12. man im doing some purple pistols tommorow. have a good time with them pills

13. alright, tried all 4 this weekend, they list top to bottom like this
    1. Blue ninja turtles, took 1 1/2 at like 6 and then popped another half while i was peaking at like midnight, BEST ROLL OF MY DAMN LIFE

2. Orange Transformers, Bomb pill, took 2, long lasting roll, very clean, no comedown

3. Bart Simpson (white) this shit got me going man, good roll, very very very crazy things happend with my eyes, bad comedown

4. Bart Simpson (pink) bunk pill, only took 1 but roll was not long lasting, didnt even get any euphoria, probably a pipe

14. dude ive seen those transformers going around in town (seeing as we're both from omaha) but id love to get ahold of some of those turtles, you mind me asking how much they cost you?

15. what pills where those?

16. the 4 in the pics dude

17. finally got some blue ninja turtles and im going to dance alll night.

after work of course

18. those pills are probably bunk... at least the bart simpsons in my area were. The only legit transformers are the ones with the pokeball on the back

19. 95% pure DXM

and those turtles look spotty. i'd avoid em.