Ready for Flower but now Leaf Tips Are Curling Down-Discolored

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ccfresh, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Leaf tips just began to curl down last 1-2 days on 3 out of 5 girls. Mainly at top and midway. Growth has been great. Some curled tips have light green or yellow color.

The plant in the distance in the middle pic had a cal-mag issue so lower leaves are discolored. Only plant that had this issue, fed cal-mag about 5 days ago, not getting worse or better.

FFOF soil in 1 quart pot for 16 days, then transplanted into 4 gallons with FFOF. These are on day 33(day 1 beginning when germinated seed was put in soil). So I have yet to feed FoxFarm nutes. Only fed pHed water, always allowed pots to dry out good before watering. Not a water issue not a pH issue.

Temps are 80 day/70 night with 400 watt mh. Averaging 50% humidity. Used T5s first 10 days. After transplant I switched mh to dim at 250 watt for 48 hours. On 18/6 schedule. Plenty of airflow, clean grow room, not a heat or humidity issue. No bugs.

Do I need to feed? Only thing I can think of. I've heard FFOF feds anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks so that's not really clear. Definitely a little yellow beginning to show on a few of em.

So feed time?

Any help appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yes feed time. They are at very least Phosphorus deficient. Whole-plant pics are needed for a complete diagnosis.

3. yeah feed time i think and also check bulb height incase its too close. good luck with rest of grow