Ready For 12/12 ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pinballman1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. My new crop at 22 days. Are they ready for 12 / 12 light? They aren't very tall but are really bushy.Topped one time. Thanks in advance for everyones help. There are always smarter people than me helping in more ways than I even ask for so thanks to all of you, that answer all of us less informed folks.
    Have a great day, Pinballman1

Attached Files:

2. Might want to pull colas apart with like bamboo stakes so they will get light in there. But to me they are small. I veg to 2 to 3 feet than flip. But with the blurple lights u dont get the height like other lights
    My summer journal

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah, when I was experimenting with CFL's all my plants grew much taller. Of course, this is a new strain for me so I'm not sure if they are suppose to be tall or short. This one is "Bubbleicious". Thanks for the bamboo tip and yeah, I think I need to wait a little while longer too. Have a good evening Papa Puff, Pinballman1

• Like Like x 1
  4. Like your profile pick my friend. We are in distress dis you serve?

5. not smarter then you. more experience

6. U 2

7. How about internodal spacing? Did they get taller or just stretch more?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

8. I always veg 6 weeks then they stretch for 1st 3 weeks of flower so 9 weeks total. That’s a high yielding strain isn’t it?

9. Lol nice papa puff do they finish like 6-7 ft trees thats what i wanna do like12 wk veg

10. Yeah I no problem that size if you veg for 12 weeks especially with good lights I have been using CMH but not these hortilux. Yeah I got a feeling if I veg for 12 weeks under these things they'd be about 5 feet before flip and would be approaching the roof about 3 weeks after flowering your right without any training

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Awesome ya i want to hang my light from hooks in the ceiling of my apartment lol n make some temp walls out of panda film white n black stuff.vent out the a.c sleeve lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. I am with you with everything you said those will still veg another 3 weeks and then flip[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

13. #13 Papa Puff, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    I have eye screws in ceiling and now im going to make a zip line or tract bar so i can slide lights where i want them

• Like Like x 1