Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ready Clean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im denotS, Oct 15, 2009.

1. ok, so a place i applied at a few months ago called me back this morning and wants me to go in for a DT tomorrow, i know ready clean works if you stay clean for a few days before a test, but will it still work if its only been a day??

thanks

2. Hey it's ReadyBetty here. What you want to do is use MegaClean. It is for the person that needs cleasnsing right now. Go to www.detoxdrink.com to learn more about it. It is made by the same company as Ready Clean. I have used one of almost every product Detoxify makes, and I have never flunked a test in 15 yrs! Good Luck!