Reading while stoned.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by BobMarley...., Mar 20, 2008.

1. I have trouble concentrating while reading high. It just seems like I shouldn't waste the buzz reading when thats a great pastime sober. Anyone else feel the same way. Also how about a few good books guys? My latest book is "BLACKWATER The Rise Of The Worlds Most Powerful Mercenary Army"

If you are into politics,military,our even gaining knowledge on our current situation in the war and a buildup of how the war started I suggest you pick this book up. It's very informative and very well written.

What good books have you guys and gals dipped into?

2. I really enjoy reading when im stoned, i love classic books im reading trough the looking glass now. Its a great trippy book . I cant concentrate reading somehing when im stoned if its boring or stupid

3. Not to sound lame, but Harry Potter books are perfect for reading stoned. They are simple to read, the print is large, and magical shit is cool to imagine high. I would recommend reading Harry Potter during the come up on pot cookies. It can be quite excellent.

4. harry potter is not lame man its trip i prefer old time and i think that harry potter was better in the first 3 books after that it good too much for nothing. I love any book about current events or legend tales and music .. There so many good things out there. just gotta look for it