Reading the Bible whiel high...

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by kraiz, Aug 22, 2008.

1. #61 snake666, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008

actually, the devil and his demons represent the ancient pagan gods, that the christian church had to find a way of ridding of them, so they deemed them evil and the cause of all pain and suffering in the world, so that everyone would worship that peice of shit yahweh

i've tried talking to jehova, he never responds and i never feel shit.. the very first time i talked to my "higher power" i instantly felt an overwhelming sensation of an almost intoxication, and literally heard his voice in my head

n i had just as much "faith" in this god as i did before tlaking to jehova... seems pretty obvious to me who our true creator is

if you ask me, the ancients were a hell of alot more in touch with god at the beginning of mankind than they were only 2000 years ago... yahweh only gives you a placebo effect cuz you want to feel it, enki will give you a powerful sensation of his presence whether you believe he's real or not

oh how horrible it would be if satan ruled over the earth, considering satan is the sole reason we have intelligent thought, before eve at the apple she didnt know she was naked, she didnt know shit, she just did what god told her (slave) and god told them they would DIE if they ate from the tree of knowledge (god is the true deceiver) and satan showed them the light of how the y could become as the gods (and god even says "they have become as US")

theres no magical being in the sky who created the universe and controls all happenings on earth, there is only the creators of man, multiple creators, and jehova was the leader of these beings, but was a total immature childish peice of shit who threw temper tantrums, satan wanted to become leader because he knew jehova was corrupt, but he didnt have as many followers as jehova so was cast off to do his own thing and to help those not corrupted by christian mind control

read the bible without any kind of bias, read it AS IT IS, and you'll not read the story of a god who loves you, you'll read the story of a corrupt power hungry killer who loves the smell of burning flesh (hence y he accepted canes offering of burnt lamb and not abels grains) (kinda funny, i thought devil worshippers made blood sacrifices, ha)

read your bible for what it truly is, a plagery full of brainwashing scriptures, instead of reading it with "jesus loves me" attitude, cuz i got news, jesus is a myth, he's based on odin, the nordic god who was hung from a tree, died, and reincarnated

"It has serves us well, this myth of Christ." Pope Leo X (1475)

2. "To defy the authority of empirical evidence is to disqualify oneself as someone worthy of critical engagement in a dialogue"

3. Reading the Bible is good, reading it while under the influence of His herb is very good.

I've always gotten more from a reading when high.

4. I don't follow the plot of the bible.
    I know that Jesus is supposed to be the protagonist but then all these sub-plots get me lost.
    Is it supposed to be read like a choose-your-own-adventure?

5. I've read the bible three times and I like when they talk about the fall of Babylon, the hidden meanings in those passages are pretty obvious if you ask me.

6. ur trippin talk to jesus

7. #67 Life is Limbo, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
    look at like this, the devil is a man who lost his faith in God because he felt like he wasn't being heard by God. Doesn't that sound like all the people who loose faith in the lord, have sympathy for the devil. Jesus christ had doubt when he was crusified, he asked God "Why are you letting them do this to me?", the only difference is Jesus allowed himself to believe the fallacy blindly. We are all born with the devil inside of us, it's only natural.

Also if God is the deserving God that he says he is, then it is fine for us to not believe in him or be mess lead into not believing him. If he does not forgive us for this mistake, then he is not God and we mustn't worry.

8. exactly. thats why this world isnt ideal. but everyone gets that golden ticket to heaven and we all goin to be smokin in paradise. Hey if im wrong whats the worst that can happen?>(thats a rhetorical question)

9. you missed my point.

10. #70 snake666, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008

well it could be possible you do get into gods heaven, except gods heaven is really what you would think of as hell while you serve god for eternity.. considering god made man to serve him in the first place, didnt even give them free thought or intelligence or will, adam and eve simply did what god told them to before the serpent told her she could eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge (which god told them they would die if they ate from it, complete opposite happened, huge lie), knowing that it would allow them to become intelligent thinking beings.. and god says "they have become as US" meaning more than 1 god, and instead of being drones they were now free thinking like the gods.. so god got pissed off.

chances are when you go to heaven god will just rid you again of your free will (no pain or suffering in heaven, cuz you wont be able to feel, only do as your told) and your soul will serve god in whatever way he pleases

it just seems to me awfully funny how satan is this horrible man who wants the world to burn in damnation when he's the exact being that allowed you to have intelligent and free thoughts, not like some kind of beast that only knows that it exists and does what it thinks it should do, like eat sleep drink and avoid danger, and some animals can even be trained to perform certain tasks without complaint.. man was the same way before the fruit from tree of knowledge was given to them

all of the stories of the bible are true in that the stories do exist in other ancient religions, the bible is just one big collection of all the stories predating itand changed to sound like an original piece