Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Read This!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DSher2k13, Jan 29, 2013.

1. This forum is full of too much worry and not enough happy. So in the spirit of Bobby McFerrin I'd like to say Don't worry, Be happy and ask you one simple question... HOW ARE YOU TODAY???? I'm quite nice...and stoned :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. I am lovely this fine evening watching grown ups and eatin a big ass bowl of icecream!

3. I am at work high as fuck! My customer told my manager i'm very friendly X)

4. Just sitting here, stoned :smoke:, munching down on a home-made pizza! My younger son is a good cook! :D

Granny :wave:

5. watching Goodfellas. Chillen :smoke:

6. How old is he? If you don't mind me asking?

How big is your family granny? Are you all stoners? :hello:

I wish I got it like that! Just a community laced by blood of stoners being stoned and happy together:smoking:

7. And I'm good ,gooood...
    Just finished a joint and killing the roach in my chillum. I find it hilarious, It's like if I was samoking crack. It was incredibly resiny. And when I put it out used water. So It sizzles, and am using chillum crack style cause it's so resiny it will stank up my hands of roach.

yeah :smoking:

8. I'm doing wonderful, been on a T-Break for quite some time now, but life is good :D

9. lol that happened to me as well :p

10. What a great and positive thread, good vibes man! And I'm feeling great thanks I'm just sitting chilling smoking the clay chillum with some incense burning playing the ukulele. This is the life. :smoke:

11. I'm trying to rise above the tyranny of our oppressive government .

12. Im doing great... day 46 of being sober while i search for my new job since i just graduated college in DEC

13. im fucccked uppp sonnnn

14. When I am a grandfather, I want to be like you. Like my parents imparted smoking wisdom to me at an appropriate age, and I wanna do that for my kids, and so on. A lineage of stoners!

@OP, I'm great!

15. No weed so I'm doing pretty bad

16. my cat smells like food o_O

17. Doing great! Took a long ass nap, bout to do some work and blaze :smoking: