Read this poem when you're stoned.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hashish, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you to stand behind you to tell you something I know nothing about. Thursday, which is Good Friday, we're having a Father's Day party for mother's only. Admission is free, pay at the door, pull out a chair and sit on the floor.
    Late one night in the middle of the day, two dead stoners got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, pulled out their swords and shot one another. A deaf policeman heard the noise, got up and shot the twice dead boys. If you don't believe me, ask the blind man who saw it all, through a knothole in a wooden brick wall.

2. Dude I'm not stoned and that still fucked with me lol.. nice job.

3. HEY THERE THAT WAS FUNNY- OK I NEED HELP NOW, IF YOU EVER HAVE BOUGHT OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT A SMOKING SPOON FROM THE GRAS CITI SITE PLEASE TELL ME IF U OR THEY EVER RECIEVED IT OR ATLEAST TAKE A LOOONG TIME TO DELIVER. THANKS.

4. please Answer Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Dude, that is the coolest thing that I have ever read in my life. I'm baked :smoking:

6. NOW

7. fuck yah man that poem is the shit!

8. :rolleyes: :D

9. Wow, taht is fuckin awesome. That's probalby one of the coolest things I've ever read. :)

10. lol There is that same exact poem but it just isnt about stoners...good one though.

11. heard it before, just slightly modified. cool though. i like it that its about stoners.

12. My prof says that all the time, only not about stoners...wicked poem tho!