Read this dumb quote

Discussion in 'General' started by Chill398, Nov 11, 2008.

1. So I got up thismorning, smoked, and checked the news like i do most mornings and saw that the main story on reuters right now is "Sarah Palin leaves door open for higher office" or somehting like that. Anyways in the second paragraph i read this quote and cracked up.

"Show me where the open door is. Even if it's cracked up a little bit, maybe I'll plow right on through that and maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door," Palin said in an interview on Fox News' "On The Record" program.

Her actual words, its not surprising she cant name all the countries in North America.

PS. I thought about posting this in the politcs topic but decided it was more general humor then political.

2. [​IMG]that is exactly what this joke is about , h/o for edit

3. somehow I knew this was going to be about Palin

4. Going to hell for just reading that cartoon...lol

5. I love Sarah Palin

6. Why?? Cause you wanna hit it:rolleyes:

7. I think power is sexy. :smoking:

8. You already know.

9. jminnich500, I bow to you for that comic. Thank you. You just made my week.

10. haha i had a bunch of popups and i thought you said i blow you for that comic

11. Hahaha, No. It's a bow.

12. i kinda wish it was blow =[
    [​IMG]

13. The first sentence I don't understand. The rest I can though.

"Even if it's cracked up a little bit" -> the "door" is open a little bit, maybe her being VP slightly opened the door
    "maybe I'll plow right on through that" -> the door is only slightly cracked but she is going to run with the opportunity, busting through the slightly open door
    "maybe prematurely plow through it" -> prematurely as in her lack of experience
    "but don't let me miss an open door." -> self explanatory

just my take on her words, let me know what you think

14. she thinking running in 2012..
    :laughing: