Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

READ PLEASE!Passing Out from smoking pot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lovely7, May 5, 2003.

?

Have you passed out from smoking pot??

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Never

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Yes but I smoked a lot and I'm a lightweight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Yes I have passed out and it was bad! I just got done smokeing out of my new bong and I realized I hadn't opened my patio door. So I get up to open the door and the next thing I know im on the ground bleeding from my mouth. What had happened was I hit my face on my computer desk which is right next to the door. I had to goto the ER to get stiches, which sucked ass because I was super high and paranoid. I ended up with a half inch gash on the inside of my lip and a really small one on the outside of my lip.

2. not sure if thats what hes talkin about but thats what i based my vote on just tired and pass out not fall over lol

3. No, i've blacked out like I wasn't asleep I was still moving around and smoked the rest of the weed it just that everything was black.

4. I passed out once, but that was only becuase i took a few bong rips while i was on some opaites (painkillers)....but i've never heard of that simpley from smoking

5. ive passed out once, but i smoked a lottt..lol, but lately ive been gettin a lot of headrushes...like major ones where i either sit down, or fall..lol...not good:(

6. I know this thread is a little old but i just wanted to let everyone know the couple of weed related deaths a year are caused by people passing out and choking on their own vomit so if your passin out maybe you should slow down a little

7. I don't "pass out" like i was really jammed, or drunk.

But i enjoy smoking some bowls, before I go to bed, so in a sense sleeping high, but I never pass out.

8. one of my first times was at lunch time in school. we smoked like 8 bowls. i was pretty fucked up... the place we went to had a trampoline, it was pretty crazy to jump on. keep in mind that my lunch break is only 30 mins long, it didnt take us that long to smoke what seemed like alot at the time. I also did not eat since yesterday morning.... man, i was so fucked up, i went to class and just sat there, my friend next to me was like 'man, i can smell that so bad on you' so i was freakin out. so i just changed seats and sat in the back row. i put my head down and blacked out. the next thing i remember was waking up in the next hour class. i was so fucked up i was puking. like yellow phlem. tasted rank and smelled worse. anyway, i went home and layed on the couch for a while... later that night i was fine.

im not ashamed to say that i passed out or puked, cause now i can out-smoke all of my friends easily.

9. one time i took a pressed kief knife hit and i remember falling back and i must have blacked out or somthing because next thing i know my friends are picking me up off the floor, i was totally fine, just didnt know what the fuck just happened, i still dont know why i did that to this day...

10. I cant ever sleep until I come down. you might be holding your breath to long. It only takes 7 seconds to get the THC. I can see if you stoned you might forget to breath.

ps I am a lightweight