Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

READ PLEASE!Passing Out from smoking pot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lovely7, May 5, 2003.

?

Have you passed out from smoking pot??

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Never

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Yes but I smoked a lot and I'm a lightweight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hehe, very inventive/weird :)

2. i passed out after smokin some keif. strong shit that totally took me by surprise.

moo

3. Ok i have never passed out but i was really close too. Me and a couple of friends were smoking out of a killer bong. We kept smoking and smoking at one point i lost it then came back to hit some more.

4. i've never passed out from smokin weed. at least, not involuntarily. i only pass out when i want to. like, after 3 straight hours of constant smokin. i was tired after that.

5. i smoke alot, and very good shit. Ive never passed out from weed, whenever i say 'i smoked then passed out' i mean pass out as in fall asleep because im tired. If your passin out from weed its gotta either be a problem with your body or your body cant handle smokin that much weed, just cause weed is pretty safe dosent mean someones bad cant reject it. Anyways you should just tell the doctors the truth about passin out from smokin and see what they say cause weed shouldnt make you pass out.

6. U know what... its honestly your body chemistry... my hommie Denis, lol... he god damn hallucinates sometimes... he just see's shit, and doesnt hesitate to tell us. Me on the other hand, i have a hard time getting high in the first place... tho thats cuz my boy lights blunts every five minutes... no joke... and hangin out with him can realy do damage to your tolerency lol

7. Im a normal size person and one day I was sitting in my backyard and I took a fat rip off my bong and then my gate started to open and I had to get up and close it so my dog wouldnt run out and when I got up I got a massive headrush and the next thing I knew I was flat on the ground and my ears were ringing.

8. Is your friend a small girl lovely? I have a pretty low body weight for my height, and I've had a similiar experience where I had been smoking constantly for an extended period of time, and it wasnt that I was too high, but that I was dehydrated and had an empty stomach, and I started feeling really woozy and got up to go to the bathroom and passed out on the floor of CiCi's (a pizza buffet around here.) It almost happened to me another time at Wafflehaus one morning when me and a bunch of my friends walked about 5 miles to Wafflehouse cause we were so freakin stoned and hungry. We had been smoking for several hours off some good shit, and again I hadnt eaten the whole day and I was dehydrated. When it happens to me, I get really really hot and sweaty and clamy, and then my skin goes pale and I get really faint. My guess is it's just from being too high on an empty stomach, maybe combined with dehydration issues. Probably has a lot to do with blood sugar... I have similar problems early in the morning when I first wake up too (fasting hypoglycemia). Just make sure to drink a few glasses of water every day and dont start partyin till after you eat somethin :) It's always helpful to drink water and eat something before you smoke to fight those evil munchies too ;)

~The Tick

9. i've only passed out 1 time cuz i took 6 shots of Bacardi then blew sum kill, that fucked me up, and i threw up and then passed out in it. but i never passed out just frum weed itself. i usully throw up when smokin kill though?:confused: i dont know Y

10. i remember a story that my friends aunt told me and my friend while we were taking bong hits in her car. she saw a guy who was mostly new to weed and he was about to hit a 5- chamber glass bong. hit took a huge hit and lifted his head, then his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell forward onto the bong, smashing it all to hell. sucks for the owner

11. Ive never passed out or fainted in my entire life I dont even know what it feels like.

12. i held a g bong hit from a 3 liter for a lil ovr 10 seconds and almost passed out

this was after i smoked a 2 gram blunt

13. i had a freind pass out he took a massive bong rip and was coughing really bad and couldent breath and passed out he woke up like 20 seconds after damn i thought i killed my freind haha.

14. I've never passed out but I have blacked out

15. i sometimes quite quickly get the urge to sleep, but i blame the tranqs that i assume the hash is cut with for that :D green costs waaaaaaaay to much in aberdeen :(

16. i have if its past 3:30 am

17. Ooo 2 gram blunt :rolleyes: , check the attachment for the weight of the blunts we smoke..

As for the topic:

The closest I've come to passing out was from this really good grass. The stuff hadn't been dried properly, and I assume that was partially to do with it! Basicly me and two buddies were in one of our dealers apartment and we were smoking a couple of joints before we trecked back across Glasgow to our own flat.

The way we were sitting I got 3 joints in a row (once I'd pass I'd get another straight away), and like I said it was some good green. Anyway I got the 'tunnel vision', major sweats / shivers and also IIRC some cramps. I thought the stuff was laced at first because I've been smoking for close to 4 years now (I'm 18) and I've never had that effect.

After the joints were finished I was still freeking out, and when we stood up to leave I got a really bad rush. Luckily I managed to stumble/walk out of their apartment but trying to keep pace with my buddies on the street was a nightmate. I figure I was real close to just passing out. The fresh air helped a lot tho..

As for this elevator trick, I've never heard of it before (I take it its an american thing?) but I'm gonna get my flatmates to try it next time we have a session hahah. I bet it'd kill you as much as chase the dragon?

Attached Files:

18. i never have passed out from smoking anything

19. it depends, sometimes i do because its real late at night and I just get tired and fall asleep but that doesnt happen that often, ive never actully passed out from straight out smoking, i usually pass out when im coming down but its just cause i want to and im tired, i could stay awake if i wanted to

20. i usually just fall asleep but theres been a couple times where i've passed out.. haha this one time i had left a bottle of water next to me, open, sitting on my bed and i woke up in a huge ass pudle of water. :hippie: