Re-vegging???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Master Of None, Jan 18, 2017.

1. So I put these harvested plants into the veg room and the have been below the baby's that I've been misting a couple of times a day and this happened by accident [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. my current dutch kush clone came from one of these after harvest mini shoots. is a vegging plant atm. Just got lazy and didnt remove it from the grow box and it spit one of these out after a few days back to 18/6...i reallly slow, but if you dont want to lose this particular pheno or something its worth it. i did it for shits and giggles, already had clones of this plant.
    096501654-IMG_20161205_140549.jpg
    246075100-IMG_20161222_212623.jpg

looks a little funky but its growing lol

3. What happens if I leave it on current plant sense there's like 5 shoots? And cautiously water it? I'm going to find out hopefully the rooting system will make it explode

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. What happened by accident ?

5. The rooting system will not make it explode sorry I mean you may have different luck then I, unfortunately I believe you won't but a good friend of mine has a mother plant he bids out every 9-10 months then switched back to veg he waits 2 months after the first new growth shoot them prunes all the old shoots off with no new veg so that the plant is not sending nutrients to non foliage branches hope this helps happy growing

6. It's okay to do this once maybe twice.... But you will lose potency and traits that made it so great..... Taste, Strength, high. .

But yeah, it will go right back into veg and do just fine

7. I was thinking try it once see what's up and if it's roughly the same as the first round I'll do it once to each plant because it's way bigger than the clones I took the same time. So if you clone from a revegged plant is the potency lower on that too or does it have to do with the used soil and dead roots?

Check out my First grow!! Let's see what comes out of it!!!

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/First-grow!!-Let's-see-what-comes-out-of-it!.1426294/