re-veggin

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by froggy, Mar 21, 2003.

1. ok i clipped the buds off of a 4 month old plant.

chopped it down to nuthin almost and thru out the others but left one plant in with the 24/0 light cycle.

looking good actually...this is about 3 weeks after bud removal. ill let ya all know what kind of yield i get but im gonna try this with my next round of seeds also.

lol kinda looks like basil right now...now thatsa italian

Attached Files:

2. How much bud did you get?

3. oh i got about 26 grams off of this plant.

4. Very interesting post, I for one will be looking forward to hearing how it goes.Please keep us informed froggy.
    lots of luck !!

5. such a small plant with its fully formed adult root system is gonna grow like crazy! dont 4get tho that ur soil is gonna b well past its best b4 date by now and all the good stuff will have been eaten.. have u thought of making a weeker feed mix but feeding more often? i find that works well 4 me.

6. Good Luck Man!!!!!

7. i cut up the roots a bit...and repotted them. and yea the get a steady stream of nut's and other good stuff. 430hps with some CF for veggin help.

i really think that im prob just gonna use her as a mama plant and for seed production. its mango.

8. Good choice for a mother. Did you know that Mango won third prize (Indica class ) at this years cannabis cup in Amsterdam ?.