Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RaYdIaToR

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 28, 2002.

1. K, I jus placed my order today, and since its sunday, i don't expect it till be processed till tomorrow. I did next day air shipping, so lets see if those testomonies were true. Hopefully I get it by tuesday or wednesday, and by then i should have some bud ready to give it a test drive. Ill keep yall posted about their service like if they good and if i get it fast and on time. Once I get it, i'll post pics right away and a testdrive review will be done. So excited! No more foil and cigarette papers (kept wasting newports for papers) for me.

2. alright, i jus called and recieved confirmation that it'll arrive tomorrow. good customer service so far. lets jus see if I really get it tomorrow. I know im gonna be runnin home to get my gift! hehe

3. another update, im so damn excited, its gonna be here tomorrow and i got some bud to smoke, sweeet!

4. does that mean they are late a day? They processed and sent it on monday, shouldn't it be here... fuck my brain, i can't think... uhhh this screen is very liquidy.
    peace

5. and here it is, arriving in less then 24 hours of processing. great, jus gravy

and though i'd write a review now, im too stoned, and very fucked up. i love this piece.

well heres a pic, more pics and a final review when im not cracked out and really fucked up, i forgot what i was typing abotu and everything is blurry. shit fck ,what am i doin shit i cna't fucking see, im blind, i cna't see, my eyes are stuck in a stare, can't see shit, can't oh fuck im closing em, no control, im drifting away, bye bye

[​IMG]

6. Uhhhh.....I think that your post was a review in itself, Xplicit!!!! I'm glad you are having such a good time with your new cool piece!!!!!!!!!!

YAY for Xplicit.....

:::::happy dance::::::<<<<<< cause he's really fucked up, I think!!!

7. Sounds like everything worked out cool.

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are a few images of my new piece, review coming tonight.

9. Review of The Raydiator.

Service
    Well all i gotta say is that I ordered it sunday, it went out monday, I got it tuesday. Thats jus great.

First Impressions
    When I first recieved it, it sorta dispointed me since i've been on my toes for this for the past couple days.I expected more design and it seemed to look like a regular pipe with jus a lil more design.

First Drive
    After trying to get the damn mouth piece tube on for 10 minutes, I learned that u had to pull a lil thing out, stupid me. Anyways, I attached it and decided to smoke some regs. I took that first hit, and to my surprise, my fingers didn't burn like it did on the foil and metal. Unfortunettly, I took too much smoke since I didn't feel it comin. Sorta like the feeling I get from the bong. Anyways, this nug was the longest lasting in a while for me, and by the end, I was cracked out as u can see above. Yet, the air wasn't as cold as I thought it would be, and the pipe did heat up a lil. In the end though, I was able to clear the bowl with ease in the end, not an ash left.

Final Conclusion
    Pretty much one of the better pipes I've smoked out of. Its small, durable, and stylish. I sure will be using this. Yet I sorta regret throwing out around $70 total for this piece including all the extra sh't I got, ($60 without the extras) since I expected more. It looks too basic and seems to me that the raydiator is more talk then walk. Yet, its my only bowl which will be with me for years to come, and Im happy with it.

The Open Package - 5.6 out of 10.0
    coming out of the package, u sort of have a lil come down from looking at it and seeing that there isn't as much as u thought.

Holding It - 9.1 out of 10.0
    Its light, and doesn't heat up. You could hit this for hours, and with the two foot extension tube that comes with it, u can sit this baby down and toke from a distance. Also with its size, its easy to hide it and is no prob to carry it around. Its looks are stylish with the interchangable glass, which I already had a lil fun with.

The Smoke - 8.7 out of 10.0
    The smoke feels a lil better then a regular metal bowl or glass bowl. The 2ft extension allowed for harded hits and longer cooling time. As for hitting it mouth to bowl, its kinda harsh, jus a tad better then glass. Something I didn't expect.

In The End 9.7 out of 10.0
    I was tore up, and basically buzzin for the night. I got really high and was able to get the most smoke out of that mid sized bud. I was also able to take large hits, but not without coughing after 10 seconds. In the end, it was great and this bowl is exactly wha i like, cept for the price.

Final Score (Not An Average) 9.2 out of 10.0