Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'raydiator' [sp?] pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chilltown, Sep 6, 2004.

1. What's the dilly with these things?
    You know, the ones with all that titanium and the heatsink that came out like 2 years back?
    Anyone smoked out of these? I don't know anyone that has. I'm thinking about getting one, but am curious about taste and how well the claim that it doesn't get hot actually stands.

2. ive had one before, and to honestly tell ya, you'll find it a waste of money. Its bulky and industrial looking cept for the nice little glass slides. the heat sinks are just a few deep grooves that do nothing to cool it off too much. It won't heat up unless you continuously smoke a bowl and hit it while its low, like any other pipe, but i think glass was more enjoyable. The one plus about it though is that its titanium so it doesnt break (cept for the glass tubes that are just for looks), but the heat sinks can bend a little. i found it usefull when I whipped it far as hell and found it a later that night, something thatll never happen with glass unless ya lucky. But the price, well, after losing mine to the police, imma never pay no more then $30 for a portable bowl.

3. Agreed; I've seen a few of those, and have used one or two. Nothing too special about them.

4. we had the "raydiator" at a local head shop, but the last time i looked at the price, godamn, it was like $130 or something like that, at least over 100 for sure.

5. Yea i would spend the money on something else

6. Yeah I smoked one like a week ago, not worth it IMO, plus the bowl is fucking small.

7. What is it like a pipe type of piece or what? I have continuously heard of this and been wondering about it

8. Its just like a titanium pipe and shit, nothing special.