Ray Lewis Announcing Retirement

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Eggnug, Jan 2, 2013.

1. As a fan of guys who put it all on the field, I truly will miss watching Ray Lewis compete. Not a fan of the Ravens but man what a competitor

2. Ray lewis is a monster on the field...but his outlook on life off of the field this dude inspires the shit out of me...i encourage you to watch some of his interviews on youtube or his documentary called a "life of football ray lewis story" i think its something like that anyways. This man is capable of way more than just being a football player...as a grown ass man i look up to this guy and if i ever had the chance to sit down and talk with him it would be awesome...Packers fan here admiring the true talent he has and i will miss watching him play the game as well.

3. Nooooo! I thought he'd come back after that injury for at least another season. He will be missed

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

4. He is comming back for the playoffs correct? I didnt catch the entire interview.

5. Ravens or Colts who I am routing for in the AFC. Either Pagano returns for the dream season and Luck wins as a rookie, or Ray hoists that trophy one more time. But I am a Minny fan so if either of them play Minny in the superbowl tough shit.

6. [quote name='"Justsmokeit420"']

He is comming back for the playoffs correct? I didnt catch the entire interview.[/quote]

He is.

7. If by minny you mean the vikes then im sorry my dude they goin out first round. :)

8. Very well put. Im an Eagles fan and I give respect when its deserved. No doubt he will be HOF

9. yup he will be out there which is why I wouldnt mind the Ravens getting the ring. I like this years playoffs minus the Eagles being ass haha

10. Ray Lewis will be missed dearly. Look up some of his motovational speaches.. He is quite a impressive speaker. He could lead an army into battle

11. Him and Brian Dawkins. Great motivators