Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RAW rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Does anyone else use them? I picked up a pack of 300 for 5 bucks and cuz I'm trying to learn how to roll joints. It burned well and is made from 100% plant material. Anyone else like these?

2. #2 inhumainpapaya, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    Yeah I've just finished a pack. They are awesome for rolling bats

3. I'm a big fan of them, however, I like cellulose sheets even more. Even more healthy, slower burning, tasteless. Check 'em out

4. Cellulose is not healthy to smoke lol burn one and look at whats left over. Thats what goes into your lungs lol Raw and Elements papers are the cleanest to smoke

5. I don't roll often but when I do, I use Raw.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Love em, I use the king size naturals

VGIQ4Kq.jpg

7. I like raw and elements.

8. Hell yea I only use RAW and I like the earthy taste it gives mixed with the flavor coming from the budz

$ent from the Continuum Transfunctioner ±

9. I used to use silver rizla king sized but recently I found out about RAW papers and they are just so much better.

10. I think theyre the best papers but the sticky gum sucks! Maybe they have other ones with gums more sticky but idk thats why when it comes to joints i stick with zig zags theyre not all that great but i hate rolling a raw but i love smoking a raw

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I like them and elements, taste good, burn good, and aren't too flimsy. I prefer elements just because the pack is magnetized to stay closed and have more per pack (I get 1 1/4) which a raw pack has 32 and an elements has 50.

12. Raws kinda got me into rolling because of the whole hemp organics papers and what not. Learned on em and I feel that if I can roll a raw, I can roll any paper at all. The gum does have some trouble at times but you've got to very lightly wet it, too wet and it won't stick. I like the raws, it's a lighter more aromatic taste, less harsh than other papers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. They're the best papers on the market IMO.

14. Yeah i love them i use tha king size :smoke:

15. elements are boss but raws are good too

16. They are my #1 go to paper. I love em

I got a 5 pack of 300s for a good deal on amazon man, never have to buy more little packs again

17. #17 DubDreamzG, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    i only use raw now used zig zag and rizla before but i started using raw and its bacome my favorite 2014-02-16 00.36.21.jpg

18. "Sometimes I ask myself if I was gone who would remember me?
    It's hard to tell
    Oh well, sit back and sip this Hennessey"

19. I almost always smoke RAW's.. sometimes I wud smoke using RAW's exclusively for extended periods of time.

"Everything is better when u are high"

20. zig zags taste like construction papper to me now. i only use raw or hempire.