Raw Papers? Are They That Good?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by themuffinman21, May 27, 2014.

1. I usually just smoke blunts and bowls but might start only using raws. Just need to know what you fellas think. Peace and God Bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah they are amazing

Ειρήνη και Ενότητα

3. theyre the best papers there are in my opinion. zig zags don't burn evenly at all, raw burn evenly. sticky is less "sticky" as the zig zags but if you lick em well enough they are as good as any for joints

4. Yea they're better then zig zags imo. Nothing beats a good blunt wrap though

5. Raw and Elements are my two favorite papers, can't go wrong with either of them. They should just join company and create their own paper, that would be crazy and awesome. 

6. I think RAW and Elements are made by the same company actually lol

7. But RAW burns more evenly and is easier to roll, but elements bring out the bud flavor more imo

8. Honestly maybe I suck at rolling, very possible cause I pretty much always hit my bong, but I hate raws. Can never get them sealed, they're not very stealthy cause they're colored brown, and the paper is too thin for me. Once again though if you're good at rolling and stealthiness is not an issue raws are the way to go.

9. they're ok. wouldn't say "amazing", but decent. 

10. Damn really? I never knew that I always thought they were different companies lol crazy learn something new everyday.

11. Yeah I have only been rollin Raw's for about the last year
    when I see other peoples joint's they look like they where rolled outta construction paper lol

12. They are good but OCB premium are better imho

13. Take a bong toke of just paper. I did and zigs hurt way more then raw. Elements are also good. Anything that burns with very little ash

14. they're non-gmo and safe and burn good.. my favorite papers.

15. Yeah brah RAW is the shit!

16. OCBs > raws > zig zags 

(My opinion) I learned how to roll with OCBs so they're the easiest for me.

17. I dont really like raws too much, but they do burn evenly.  

I dont like the taste, its kinda harsh to me.

18. Raws are a little tougher to roll - it's harder for me to do the "finger rolling" to pack the weed down because of the material. That said, I absolutely love the taste of them.

19. RAW is the way to go. I've tried Juicy Jay's and Zig Zags and the Juicy Jay was GARBAGE compared to RAW. It left a lot of ash and the flavor wasnt as good as anticipated, and didn't burn as evenly (me and my friends had to keep relighting it...it was also rolled well). RAW, imo, is much easier to roll with than Juicy Jays (but to be fair, I had the smaller pack and just regular RAW). I didn't roll Zigs, but smoked with my friend who did and they're just as good as RAW, can't comment about the rolling though.

I just like how close to natural RAW is compared to other papers. But I'm also not that much of a joint person, it's just an occasional treat (I love my pipe :p) But yeah I opt for RAW whenever I can.