Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RAW Organic Hemp Paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cct94, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Hey guys I just got into rolling papers and I got a pack of RAW Organic hemp rolling papers. I tried rolling one and absolutely could not due to the paper being too thin. I eventually got a weakly built joint out of it, confused I sent it to my friends father who has been rolling joints ever since the late 70s and he couldn't even get a good one out of it due to it being too thin. Does any one else on here experience that problem with this type of brand or are we rolling it wrong? I just want some input on this. 

2. I find RAW's are hard to roll than others papers like Zig-Zags. The problem with the raws is that they don't like sticking, at least for me and the people I know.  :smoking:

3. Yea I know it was annoying when rolling it b.c it  didn't stick well. I'm probably gonna get me a grand of zig-zags soon perhaps. But can I still roll a good joint with these?

4. Of course! I can't roll for sh*t by hand, so I bought a RAW Kingsize joint roller and it works perfect! If you've smoked a nice RAW-paper joint, you probably won't go back to the other brands (just my opinion). The fact that its so thin is very nice, so you can really taste your bud and makes for a very uniform burn from start to finish. I have a video..can I upload that to here?

The roller is selling for 3.89$ +shipping on Amazon. If you're too lazy to search PM me for the link. (Just ordered one for my trip to Mexico!)

5. It takes a while to get the hang of rolling with such a thin paper. Just takes practice.

6. #6 BudButler, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    raw rent to terrible to roll defiantly worth the little extra work

Edit: i highly recommend joint rollers even if you can already roll

7. I cant roll for Shit but I find raw papers easier to roll with then zig zags. Pro tip when you lick the glue you need to have your tongue drier than normal
    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. To make it stick, you have to lick one time and press the glue line with your finger or you can lick on the outside instead of inside but you still gotta press the glue line to make it stick.

9. ^Don't buy a roller unless you have one hand. Come'on let's learn to roll guys, way more fun! :cool:

10. I love these things haha. Just got a pack finally to try them out and they are nowhere near as hard to roll with as some of you make it seem. They are actually quite easy in comparison to a lot of papers I have tried. These burn well, enhance bud flavor, and stay together really well.

I just rolled up this little doobie a few minutes ago, by hand of course!
    [​IMG]

11. Whats the point of buying RAWs if they're gonna be bleached? Stick with the unrefined ones

12. Try raw per rolled cones they burn nicely

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. They are a bit thinnee but i dont mind. What you could try is rolling it around a pencil and then putting weed in. Essentially making a pre-rolled joint and then packing it.

Btw raw papers taste much better then zig zag

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. The trick for me is to use the roach card to tuck the skin and keep that tight as you turn the joint and keep it tight as you lick. If the roach isn't tight at the base of the joint it's going to be a loose joint that will be harsh and you will have to keep re-lighting it.