Rave gloves

Discussion in 'General' started by woot!, Feb 19, 2014.

1. #1 woot!, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    I want to get into gloving but I know nothing about it haha. I played with a pair at a show a while back and I have been itching to do it again and now is the time I think (paper diamond, loudpvck, and branchez are coming to a venue near me). So basically what do I need to know about gloving and are there any good brands or anything? I was looking around and it seems like good ones go for 40+ I think my max cap would be 60, and thats pushing it. Also cool color patterns to look for? I thought these looked cool:
    http://www.amazon.com/Nebula-eLite-Lightshows-Upgraded-Microlights/dp/B00AYQ2XOQ/ref=sr_1_13?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1392789135&sr=1-13&keywords=rave+gloves+elite
    http://www.amazon.com/Mardi-Gras-Glove-Lightshows-Microlight/dp/B00C1TDTQK/ref=sr_1_40?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1392789222&sr=1-40&keywords=rave+gloves

Thanks for any help!

2. Oh, you crazy kids.

3. Save yourself the humility and the money, and just don't. Any none rolling fiend, rave teen will laugh at you. If anything learn how to spin fire poi or some shit.

4. Idk wtf these are but some hot girl at a concert kept moving her hands in front of my face and she had these on and I was trippin.

Good times I say get them

5. lol im sleep deprived.. i read that as "Rape gloves".. :laughing:

I cannot bear loud music at all.  

6. nothing wrong with colorful lights, better yet ones you control. fuck a rave id have fun with that all alone in a dark empty room. anything that makes a dark empty room enjoyable has to be good, ask any meth head

7. good thing I dont care what other people think :D also I'm pretty sure the consensus on gloves is that people like them (especially when tripping/rolling). I really like to interact with people at shows and gloves are a perfect way to do that! to each his own. however fire poi would be more badass lol they take a lot of room though

8. I bet Michael Jackson's glove is rare

9. #9 UnsuspiciousUsername, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    "Gloving," is a thing?
    Now I've heard it all.
    R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

10. I bet a proctologist would love these things.

11. fancy handjob gloves