Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Motherless Brooklyn. There were too many inconsistencies in this film, which took place about 1956, to enjoy it. It seemed like every few minutes, a cultural gap would show up such as excessive profanity, interracial relationships that would not have been accepted, "granny glasses", calling marijuana "weed", etc. Nope, not in the 50's.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. about to go smoke a 3 way dance salad bowl & I'm watching Fender Bender hell yeah!!! @Dizzy have you ever seen this film friend??? It looks savage from the trailer T:D
    IMG_20210530_020206.jpg IMG_20210530_015557.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

3. That's a great film my dude... It's Savage as fuck & the ending has a nice twist :hello::hello:

• Winner Winner x 1

4. I Have Not Seen That That One Bruiser. What it About an Who in it?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. It's about a serial killer who has car accidents on purpose then after he switch information with them he goes back to kill them :eek: but he texts them 1st to creep them out :jump::jump: , I'm not sure on who the actors are friend but they doing good so far :smoke:

I haven't seen it before T but I'm only 15 mins in & it's savage af already:yay::yay:

• Winner Winner x 1

6. Hmmm That Do Sound Interesting. I Might Have to Buy it Soon. Thanks For Telling Me Brews! :D

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I watched "Let him go". It was alright a lot of people loved it. I thought it was a bit slow but still great with an amazing cast.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Tried to watch it but it put me to sleep.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. I watched that when it was first released and still watch it every so often when it's on tv. Best line of the movie, "You're in the office baby".

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Fender Bender 10/10 because it's savage :smoking:
    MV5BNzMxODI1MjctOTAyOC00NGFiLWJmOTktYTZmOGI5YmI3ZTkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzMyODAzNw@@._V1_.jpg fenderbenderposterbanner.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Just Watch Bad Boys For Life Last Night. I Would Say 10/10 an Plus I Love It That One of The Main Villians was a Woman in This Movie who Played by Kate Del Castillo. She is Awesome!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Waiting for that one to come on streaming or on demand.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. You Not Even See it Yet? :eek::eek2: That Movie was Lit IMO!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Oh hell yeah that film is wild T :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Dude it's Hella cheap now i picked it up for like £5 on eBay a few months ago :hello::hello:

• Friendly Friendly x 1

16. Yea It Is lol I Wonder If They Going to Do Another one at Some Point.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. The Good Liar. Starring Helen Mirren and Ian McKellen, it's the best suspense movie I've seen all year. See it, you won't be sorry. Five big stars out of five.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Just finished this one up. Worth the watch> Eddie murphy at his finest. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Fear Inc 10/10 because it has twists you don't see coming :hello::hello::smoke:
    75e0d1468812c58111042583b33a3d83.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Nobody - 9/10

I'd say it's a lot like John Wick with a bit of humor thrown in.

• Winner Winner x 2